• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Help with ATI Driver.

Hardass

System specs.
Dual Xeon 2.4 MO's
ATI Radeon x800xtp
Running xp pro

I installed the latest driver, then the 6.7 catalyst when I got the graphics driver error. Can someone tell me what driver I need to install?

System specs.
Dual Xeon 2.4 MO's
ATI Radeon x800xtp
Running xp pro

I installed the latest driver, then the 6.7 catalyst when I got the graphics driver error. Can someone tell me what driver I need to install?

Did you mean 7.6? If you're using Power DVD Ultra 7.3 it requires a X1600 or above card.

FYI, you don't need to install the driver first, it's included in the Catalyst package. If I remember correctly, 7.6 requested that you unistall the previous version, and run the clean tool provided on the ATI website, before installing.

In the cyberlink advisor it recommended installing the 6.7 catalyst. Which I did. So this card will not work??

Last edited:
I guess I should have asked before I changed over my movie rig to a older mobo that takes agp vid card.:( Thanks for the help.

Back