• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

single moms club dvd

my logfile

here's the single moms club logfile I just created. I thought I was doing everything that everyone else was doing. they seem to be able to rip this title, what am I doing wrong?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.4.8.3_Info_E_Single Moms Club.ziplog
    966.2 KB · Views: 14
that's what this thread is about, NOT being able to rip ;) You missread. Now that you have provided your logfile Slysoft will need to examine this issue. can be anything from defective disc to new protection

here's the single moms club logfile I just created. I thought I was doing everything that everyone else was doing. they seem to be able to rip this title, what am I doing wrong?

Just try again, after you have created the logfile. Does it work now?

Hello. Just looking for clarification on the Single Moms Club DVD backup problem. I tried to back it up and it just kept going to a little box trying to fix errors and then failed. I used both 7.4.8.0 and 7.4.8.3. All I did was download those two updates and simply tried to backup my dvd as usual. Unfortunately each time it failed to do so. Some people have had success doing it. Can someone tell me what I need to do to backup my original to a dvd like usual? Tell me the steps maybe. I'm just not grasping what I need to do different for this DVD than what I usually do. Thanks for any help forthcoming.

Create a logfile with 7.4.8.3 (this will clear the cached data from 7.4.8.0) and it will work just fine.

Single Moms Club

Thanks for all of the help. As soon as I get home from work I will do what has been suggested. Hopefully, all will go well. I just hope a new beta version will release soon that will fix the problem without a hitch. Thanks to all again though!

What the...???

That's the weirdest thing.
I was having the same issue as everyone else. It would skip from Titleset 4 or 5 all the way up to 18 and then fail.
Once I created a log file, it suddenly works without a hitch. What gives:confused:
Don't quite understand how that works, but I'll take it! :clap:

Thanks everybody!

Attachments

969.6 KB · Views: 10
I can confirm. Once you create a log file with the latest beta version (7.4.8.3) then it will rip the disc to hard drive without any problems.

Thanks everyone!

Single Mom's Club

Here is my ziplog for Single Mom's Club.

Attachments

972.8 KB · Views: 19
now try again. Users claim that ripping works after a logfile is created. Definitely a weird issue.

within first 10 seconds reader shuts down & goes to read error screen. already downloaded beta file 7.4.8.3. still no help with issue

Making a logfile helps. In this case you don' have to upload it. Apparently a weird problem with this disc, but solution is simple . Many others reporting same problem.

this is the logfile for my disc.

Attachments

961.3 KB · Views: 26
What do you mean create a log file? How do you do this? I can't get past 6% on this DVD

You need to do some reading in the *sticky section.

close the AnyDVD window(s).
insert disc into drive.
in your system tray, right-click the AnyDVD icon and select "create logfile..."
give it a minute to create the logfile.
retry ripping the disc.

that's weird, thanks for the info and sorry to everyone for my illiteracy. created the logfile and it's working like a champ. thanks again

single moms club

went to back-up my disk today and it scans disk and stop's at 33%. have 7.4.8.3 installed also tried all three of my dvd burners with same results.
here is the log file I think..

I 19:03:11 Processing started
D CloneDVDVersion: 2.9.3.0
D Layer break removed at 1 locations
I 19:03:11 Successfully removed layer break
D TCEngineConfig:
D inputPath: F:/VIDEO_TS
D outputPath: C:/CloneDVDTemp/VIDEO_TS
D replacementVOBsPath: C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\CloneDVD2\eraser
D CloneConfig:
D targetVOBBlocks: 2288777
D remux: 0
D noStreams: 0
D RemasteringConfig:
D TitleConfig:
D title: 19
D angle: 1
D streams.audio: 00000001
D streams.subpicture: 00000000000000000000000000000000
D firstPlay: 0
D menus: 0
D supportStreamAutoSelection: 1
D filterUnreferredCells: 1
D tcArgs:
D samples: 5
D stats: 0
D scanOnly: 0
D pictureExtraction: 1
D DVDCompilerConfig:
D ecc: 0
E 19:03:38 Processing stopped: F:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_18_1.VOB: read error
D Error details: File 1 F:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_18_1.VOB 30 TCSectorReader

any help would be great, have been using your software for over 5 years and I love it.
Thanking you in advance.

Back