• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

single moms club dvd

single moms club logfile

I've tried several times using the info posted here and can't get it to work either.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.4.8.3_Info.ziplog
    10.4 KB · Views: 6
single moms club

i had no problems ripping the dvd...you have to uncheck the bogus files that will not make it work

Single Moms Club

Hello. Just looking for clarification on the Single Moms Club DVD backup problem. I tried to back it up and it just kept going to a little box trying to fix errors and then failed. I used both 7.4.8.0 and 7.4.8.3. All I did was download those two updates and simply tried to backup my dvd as usual. Unfortunately each time it failed to do so. Some people have had success doing it. Can someone tell me what I need to do to backup my original to a dvd like usual? Tell me the steps maybe. I'm just not grasping what I need to do different for this DVD than what I usually do. Thanks for any help forthcoming.

the movie will rip

Hello. Just looking for clarification on the Single Moms Club DVD backup problem. I tried to back it up and it just kept going to a little box trying to fix errors and then failed. I used both 7.4.8.0 and 7.4.8.3. All I did was download those two updates and simply tried to backup my dvd as usual. Unfortunately each time it failed to do so. Some people have had success doing it. Can someone tell me what I need to do to backup my original to a dvd like usual? Tell me the steps maybe. I'm just not grasping what I need to do different for this DVD than what I usually do. Thanks for any help forthcoming.

uncheck the bogus files

who sais his version has bogus files? U don't know that

if there are any to begin with. They may very well be valid files, just not properly decrypted

and for the record, you can't uncheck titles with anydvd. so please, stop giving "advise" thats flawed to begin with

for your version maybe. Who sais his version has 3 files? You don't know that. There are multiple versions per movie and more versions again per region and you can't uncheck titles with anydvd. Anydvd rips 1:1

riping error

I still can't get past this error: error FileIO 3VTS_18-1.VOB 16492544 321536
I'm using anydvd ripper. I can't do anything when trying just the anydvd encoder

Back