• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

if i buy anydvd-hd

rookie_here

be gentle guys my name speaks for its self. i wanted to know if i bought anydvd-hd would it rip regular movies as well or just just hd dvds. thx

be gentle guys my name speaks for its self. i wanted to know if i bought anydvd-hd would it rip regular movies as well or just just hd dvds. thx

AnyDVD Hd rips standard DVD, HD DVD, and Blu-ray discs.

You need a HD DVD and/or Blu-ray drive to read the Hi-Def discs however.

If you want to rip movies, IMHO, AnyDVD HD is the easiest to use and best supported software available.

You can buy the DVD only key and then buy the upgrade key later to access the HD DVD/Blu-ray options when you get a HD DVD and/or a Blu-ray drive.

You also need Cyberlink's PowerDVD Ultra and a PC that meets their system requirements to play HD DVD and Blu-ray rips or discs. AnyDVD HD eliminates the requirement that you need a HDCP compliant monitor or HDTV.

Back