• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Boring! Boring! Boring!

roog

I know that the SlySoft team is probably deep in thought about how to backup BD+, but things have gotten really boring on this forum!

Anyone have any ideas that will stir the s**t a bit and make this forum interesting again?

Otherwise, I'm going to have to reply to the selfrighteous member who called Americans fat and said he/she jogged 22 miles a day.

I always love those threads where James lets us in on what makes copy protection tick. Very interesting to read. Same as the ones in doom9, cdfreaks and digitial digest (before the Sony attack).

Not much going on the forums. 6.1.6.5 seems to be a real bomb. Anyone heard something about arccos? Is it dead?

I have a couple of images (ps3) and hope for an update, so they will be recognized when I mount them.

I know that the SlySoft team is probably deep in thought about how to backup BD+, but things have gotten really boring on this forum!

Anyone have any ideas that will stir the s**t a bit and make this forum interesting again?

Otherwise, I'm going to have to reply to the selfrighteous member who called Americans fat and said he/she jogged 22 miles a day.

Boring as things may well be, life is whatever you make it. However, things on this forum simply put, is just uneventful at this moment. Of course it's always quite before the storm...SO, LOOK OUT:D

I think I'll go for a jog now...

:bowdown:WE'RE NOT WORTHY:bowdown:
SLYSOFT is the SHIZNIT:agree:

I have a couple of images (ps3) and hope for an update, so they will be recognized when I mount them.

Do I understand it correctly? You hack the PS3 Linux and then create an ISO image of the disc.

Are you able to recreate the Blu-ray files on your PC after doing so?

Also, are you still able to use the PS3 for games?

Do I understand it correctly? You hack the PS3 Linux and then create an ISO image of the disc.

Are you able to recreate the Blu-ray files on your PC after doing so?

Also, are you still able to use the PS3 for games?

you just install linux on your ps3 and dump the image of any blu-ray to an external hdd. install ext3 drivers on your windows pc, mount the created iso file with the latest daemon-tools and anydvd hd will do the rest, unless it does recognize this image.

officially this way of backing up is not supported by slysoft (as they often say), but most of the time with the latest update I got previous reported "Failed to retrieve AGID!" discs to run.

Agree.:agree: But what?:confused:
The forum is user based for people to help and learn. If the forum is dead, that is a good thing, it means noone is having many problems. If you notice there have not been that many new releases lately that have posed a problem. :clap:

Since there are no technical problems to deal with...does that mean we can post basically useless stuff here now in the general chat forum? Perhaps things like word games to be played by all members? :D

It would seem to me that the General Chat forum is whatever the Greater Community makes of it. :D

I agree boring=good. Remember that this forum launched at the exact same time that Sony introduced the "Saw3 Protection" scheme. The nightmare that caused (users and the forum) lasted for several months until the AnyDVD ripper was updated to give a clean rip of this mess. I suspect that 50% of the user questions were related to that issue alone.

Lately that issue and others have been moot. People are also coming to grips with Vista.

So the forum earns a much deserved rest. You might as well post a puzzle.
:)

-W

Back