• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Ripping multiple DVDs

Jont

Since I have 2 DVD drives is there any way AnyDVD can copy 2 DVDs to the hard disc at the same time?

I'm currently backing up my boxsets to my hard disc and its going to take me forever!

Since I have 2 DVD drives is there any way AnyDVD can copy 2 DVDs to the hard disc at the same time?

As it's not possible to run multiple instances of Anydvd ripper, I'm pretty sure the answer is no; you can't rip 2 dvds to the hard drive at the same time using Anydvd ripper.

As it's not possible to run multiple instances of Anydvd ripper, I'm pretty sure the answer is no; you can't rip 2 dvds to the hard drive at the same time using Anydvd ripper.

But you can use two instances of CloneDVD to do exactly the same job. Or CloneCD if you prefer an image file. Or xcopy from the command line for 1:1 file copies.

Back