• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

SO YOU WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE partly works with SHRINK DVD AND NERO 5

dmsherwood53

SO YOU WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE Multi User partly works with SHRINK DVD AND NERO 5.Try it with CLONEDVD2 and it copys onlt one file.
With SHRINK DVD it makes a copy but the copy locks up if you win £32,000
Will be sending files up to SLYSOFT when home (work firewall forbids) but thought you guys orta know for now

SO YOU WANT TO BE A MILLIONAIRE Multi User partly works with SHRINK DVD AND NERO 5.Try it with CLONEDVD2 and it copys onlt one file.
With SHRINK DVD it makes a copy but the copy locks up if you win £32,000
Will be sending files up to SLYSOFT when home (work firewall forbids) but thought you guys orta know for now

Clonedvd and Shrink don't backup PC games.

Try Clonecd instead (source and destination disc sizes must be the same using Clonecd).

Last edited:
Suport not suporting

Hi this is me again.
Support@slysoft.com have told me that they only support pure movie DVD's not hybrids with games.
I guess the decition of the management is final but I think this is a pity. SLYSOFT is getting into the games market with GAME JACKAL & it seems arbitaRY that a thing like this should fall between too stools.
Anybody agree with me?

OK will try that

Clonedvd and Shrink don't backup PC games.

Try Clonecd instead (source and destination disc sizes must be the same using Clonecd).

OK will try that
As soon as I buy CLONECD -right next on my too buy list dmsherwood53

Back