• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Any DVD Ripper

C92509

has anyone used AnyDVD Ripper to copy a DVD or e hard drive

I wwas successful in writing to the hard drive but was unable to copy to a DVD error message said source disk had too little capacity

Any comments would be appreciated

Any DVD Ripper?

not yet, but I have been tempted to try it. Your supply disk may have put more info on the hard drive, than would fit on the(standard DVD+-R) source disk...is my take on the warning you got...that's why re-sizing software (CloneDVD or Shrink) is nice option to use to store the files on the hard drive 1st..

has anyone used AnyDVD Ripper to copy a DVD or e hard drive

I wwas successful in writing to the hard drive but was unable to copy to a DVD error message said source disk had too little capacity

Any comments would be appreciated

to burn it on to a single layer disc you'll need to shrink it down, clonedvd2 can do this ;)

most movies are on dual layer disc's

EDIT: Tooooooooooo slow :D

I have only used the Clone DVD2 and AnyDVD. I thought I would do a little experimentation with AnyDVD ripper but had no success

I would much rather do as I have for backing up my personal Library.

On another note I tried to use another Program DVD NextCopy which is not as user friendly and does not make a better back up at least as far as I can tell

I'll just stick with what works for me CloneDVD2 & AnyDVD

I have only used the Clone DVD2 and AnyDVD. I thought I would do a little experimentation with AnyDVD ripper but had no success.

lol the anydvd ripper JUST rips the file to the HD it doesn't shrink the file. thats all its meant to do

I would much rather do as I have for backing up my personal Library.

On another note I tried to use another Program DVD NextCopy which is not as user friendly and does not make a better back up at least as far as I can tell

DVD Next Copy is a horrile program

I'll just stick with what works for me CloneDVD2 & AnyDVD

after you use clonedvd 2 + anydvd to tanscode and burn you dvd and you still want to put it on your HD use dvd decrypter ,ISO write

Back