• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clone DVD Mobile Issue

Jeckyl89

I am having an issue with moving an mp4 file from my PC to a video ipod. I used dvd mobile to convert a movie to mp4. It moved fine to the ipod, however the file will not play and the screen on the ipod will show a still shot of the movie, and the time of the movie remaining. Now is this a program problem or an ipod issue?

I am having an issue with moving an mp4 file from my PC to a video ipod. I used dvd mobile to convert a movie to mp4. It moved fine to the ipod, however the file will not play and the screen on the ipod will show a still shot of the movie, and the time of the movie remaining. Now is this a program problem or an ipod issue?

At least you are able to get your mp4 file onto the ipod , my problem is getting it from the computer to my ipod. Any help would certainly be appreciated.

I have an iphone which i think is the same. I ran anydvd in the back, then started clonemobile picked the 5th gen one. Made a folder on my desktop for the movie to be saved to. Let it do its thing when it was over I closed them out. Started itunes, plugged the iphone in let it do its stuff. Then goto import at the top direct it to that folder hit import and you have it.
Hope it helped. PM me if it you need more help or email me.

Back