• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can Clone CD make multiple copies at once?

jeff9329

Edit: Just read in another post that you can run multiple instances. I hadn't tried that. The other post mentioned possible burn problems burning multiples. My hardware is as good as it gets, I will post how it works out.

Original post:Can Clone CD make 2 DVD copies at once if you have 2 burners?

If not, is there another Slysoft software solution?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Nope. However, you can use CloneDVD2 to burn additional copies without the hassle of encoding again. In other words, once your burn is completed, do not close CloneDVD2. Simply put another blank disc in and click write. Presto, another copy within about 5-6 minutes providing your using 16X media at max burn speed.

BTW, using two burners in tandem (on the fly, etc.) is highly NOT recommended. I too have a beast of a machine and as the saying goes - patience is a virtue.

:bowdown::bowdown:WE'RE NOT WORTHY:bowdown::bowdown:
SLYSOFT is the SHIZNIT!!!

I have never tried multiple instances. Hmmm... I guess the possibilities are there after all. Thanks for the info. Webslinger.

BUT ... you better have a world class, super-duper machine. All those multiple GB's of data running through the processor and up and down the drive cables allows for lots of data collisions, mistiming errors, buffer under-runs etc. with a process that is already so delicate as to just getting one good backup at a time!

I don't get it(?) ... I didn't get it a month ago when the first guy asked ... why concurrent multiple copies being made at the same time? What is the rush? My imagination wanders as to why ...?

Whisperer

What is the rush? My imagination wanders as to why ...?

Whisperer[/QUOTE]

You make a very good point with the rush thing. My guess is just having the ability to do it. Kinda like a car that can max out at 160mph+, but would you really push the envelope and suffer the potential consequences? Nah...me neither...

Back