• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

dvd shrink encountered an error and connot continue. failed to read "H:\"

Mombojohn

I am getting this message on several dvds (dvd shrink encountered an error and connot continue. failed to read "H:\") I tried to rip the dvd with Shrink & Rip it for me both will not back up these dvds also I tried to Rip dvd to harddisk and that did not work. Someone please help if you can I have a disk I want to back up and I am unable to do so. (World war Z) Thank you! John

I am getting this message on several dvds (dvd shrink encountered an error and connot continue. failed to read "H:\") I tried to rip the dvd with Shrink & Rip it for me both will not back up these dvds also I tried to Rip dvd to harddisk and that did not work. Someone please help if you can I have a disk I want to back up and I am unable to do so. (World war Z) Thank you! John

Either use CloneDVD2, or use AnyDVD ripper to copy to folder. You can use Shrink on the copied files.

Try this:

1. Rip entire disk with AnyDVD or AnyDVD HD to the hard drive, folder route not ISO route.
2. In DVD Shrink use open files and load the entire rip from AnyDVD.
3. Make sure All options in DVD Shrink are set correctly and running the latest version.
4. Build the back-up the way you want, entire disk, movie only, editing front and/or rear, with or without compression.
5. Works great, because transcoding the movie works the same way it did many years ago, and that has not changed.

I tried this also when ripping to the hard drive with any dvd I get to 97% and I get an error connot continue???

I tried this also when ripping to the hard drive with any dvd I get to 97% and I get an error connot continue???

You've been asked 2-3 times to supply an AnyDVD log. Continuing to just say "it's not working" and not supplying a log, is just wasting your and our time.

Log

You've been asked 2-3 times to supply an AnyDVD log. Continuing to just say "it's not working" and not supplying a log, is just wasting your and our time.

I'm sorry but how do I post a log???

I hope I did that right???

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.7.1.0_Info.zip
    13.6 KB · Views: 9
I hope I did that right???

One is enough, no need to post twice. Couple of things why are you using ancient version and log file should be from disk you are having problem with.

That's not a logfile for the disc that's a system log.
Firstly you need to update your AnyDVD, then if it's still giving problems after updating you need to post a logfile for the disc not a system log

Back