• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Copying Karoake Cd+g's?

colinkell

Can Anyone Tell Me If You Can Copy Cd+g Discs With Clone Cd Because Have Tried Everything Else And Get Audio Only Someone Said I Can With Clonecd Is This True?

Can Anyone Tell Me If You Can Copy Cd+g Discs With Clone Cd Because Have Tried Everything Else And Get Audio Only Someone Said I Can With Clonecd Is This True?

Yes.

from http://www.slysoft.com/en/what-profile-should-i-use-for-karaoke-cds-faq.20.450.html

"What profile should I use for Karaoke CDs?

Karaoke CDs are multimedia CDs. So the 'multimedia' profile is the best choice. Please be aware that readers and writers have to be able to handle CD text and 96 bytes subchannel data to copy karaoke CDs."

Do you also need ANY CD

Do you also need to use Any CD in addition to Clone CD to copy karaoke cd's (both audio & video)?
Thanks!

Back