• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

An odd problem

ArgoDave

Never seen this before.

I D/L'd a DVD file with Bittorrent and tried to burn it to disc using NERO, but got an error message saying my BUP files were not identical to the IFO files and the Compliance test failed. What can I do?

Never seen this before.

I D/L'd a DVD file with Bittorrent and tried to burn it to disc using NERO, but got an error message saying my BUP files were not identical to the IFO files and the Compliance test failed. What can I do?

Best advice would be to go to your nearest store and buy the movie.

Best advice would be to go to your nearest store and buy the movie.

It's an older concert, an import and out of print. Was quite surprised to find a torrent of it. Would like to salvage the file if at all possible. Oh well, guess I'll have to try Club CD Freaks.

lol ArgoDave, they will have the same reply as we did.

Never seen this before.

can you watch the downloaded movie on your pc?
if you can,can you then not convert the main dvd file to mpeg2,then burn the mpeg to dvd using an appropriate program?

Never seen this before.

If the movie plays properly on the computer you might just have a corrupt .bup file. You will need to use IfoEdit and re-write the files to match as the bup files are the secondary files the program looks to so it can play the DVD properly.

The quick way to fix this is to copy the .IFO to the .BUP files (as they are just identical backups of the IFOs file) and you do not need to use Ifoedit to do this. This is just a simple copy command and you just delete what is in the bup file and copy the contents of the ifo file into it.

If the movie plays properly on the computer you might just have a corrupt .bup file. You will need to use IfoEdit and re-write the files to match as the bup files are the secondary files the program looks to so it can play the DVD properly.

The quick way to fix this is to copy the .IFO to the .BUP files (as they are just identical backups of the IFOs file) and you do not need to use Ifoedit to do this. This is just a simple copy command and you just delete what is in the bup file and copy the contents of the ifo file into it.

No, it won't play on anything. I tried what you suggested with the IFO files, still error messages in players or NERO. Whoever encoded the disc probably did a lousy job of it.

Thanx for your advice anyway.

Back