• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Phantom of the Opera

jeter1111

I get a cilyndrical error at 33% when I'm burning Phantom of The Opera. I tried to re-author just the main movie, but I get the same message. any suggestions?

I get a cilyndrical error at 33% when burining Phantom of the Opera. I also tried to re-author the movie but get the same message. Any suggestion?

You get a what?! Do you mean CRC? If so please clean the dvd and look if it is scratched. Afaik the movie is quite old and it should be really no problem.
PS: Please don't create multiple threads.

sheep,
Those aren't multiple "threads", they are multiple "posts" on this same thread. It happens to the best of us sometimes ... I even saw it happen to Webslinger once.;) At cetain times, the ssf site or the user's provider network is very, very slow and after typing the text a user hits the "Submit Reply" button and the Windows "hourglass" (if it's even visible) spins and spins without posting ... so, out of frustration, the user hits the reply button a second time and voila ... two postings exactly the same.

I agree that jeter1111 must be talking about a CRC error due to a scratched or dirty original disk. But you get this error during the ripping process, not the burning process, right jeter1111? Clean the original, or resurface the scratches with a polishing machine. Also some drives are better at reading through damaged disks so if you have more than one DVD drive you could try another drive.

Best regards,
Whisperer

sheep,
Those aren't multiple "threads", they are multiple "posts" on this same thread
Okay you got me.:doh:
EDIT: Wait! But he created two threads. When I wrote my first answer there were two thread, which were identical. And in every thread there was only one post. But now in this thread are two post and there seems to be only one thread. Did Webslinger merge the threads?
EDIT2: Thx Webslinger.

Last edited:
sheep,
Those aren't multiple "threads", they are multiple "posts" on this same thread.

They were multiple threads. I merged them into this one. And I did not leave a re-direct.

It happens to the best of us sometimes ... I even saw it happen to Webslinger once.;)

Multiple posts, yes. Multiple threads, no.

You are such a "behind the scenes" kind of guy Webslinger! Ok, I got it now ... so it was sheep who got me ... :agree:

You are such a "behind the scenes" kind of guy Webslinger! Ok, I got it now ... so it was sheep who got me ... :agree:

Yeah, about 80%-90% of the time, if you see a bunch of identical posts from the OP in the same thread, it's probably because I merged several threads into one (troubleshooting becomes annoying when there are multiple threads about the exact same issue).

Back