• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Red 2

Ok I rip it to hard disc and then used clone dvd2 and chose the first title which is 1:55 min Also 7-8-9- (warnings) and you can take 10-11-12-16 they are previews, I chose only one ( 10 ) it gave me around 68% compression. It works! :rock:

Thanks Fred

Last edited:
I tired to rip it to hard drive and got an error message DARN!!!

What Version

What version of Anydvd did you use

Ok I rip it to hard disc and then used clone dvd2 and chose the first title which is 1:55 min Also 7-8-9- (warnings) and you can take 10-11-12-16 they are previews, I chose only one ( 10 ) it gave me around 68% compression. It works! :rock:

What version of Anydvd did you use

I don't think it matter which version you use.. I used 7.3.7.0 but I'm pretty sure that the new version works too (Cause I did it too with that one).. After rip it to hard disc, you need to use clonedvd or it won't work. I"ve tried dvdfab, shrink and plenty more, had no luck.

Last edited:
I think it doesn't mater which version you use.. I used 7.3.7.0 but I'm pretty sure that the new version works too (Cause I did it too with that one).. After rip it to hard disc, you need to use clonedvd or it won't work. I"ve tried dvdfab, shrink and plenty more, had no luck.

Did you do anything prior to ripping to HDD???

Did you do anything prior to ripping to HDD???

Nope, After it's done, the file folder will be 12G. With clonedvd, that's when you chose the one that is 1:55min, if you get around 68% compression, it should be good. If you have 75% not good

The only problem I had is the subtitle will be on, it's either you turn it off or copy it without it.

Last edited:
Hey Guys... I used AnyDVD 7.3.7.1 to rip RED 2 to the hard drive. I then opened up the folder using Shrink and edited out unwanted subtitles, menus and the ending credits of the movie. Perfect backup of movie only without any problems and little compression loss. So the claim that CloneDVD must be used to backup this movie is incorrect. Burned movie to a TY blank media disc using Nero and it plays perfectly on my PC using Nero Showtime as well as 2 different stand alone DVD players. Good Luck...

Violet&Daisy

has anybody had any luck ripping this title

AnyDVD 7.3.7.1 beta can still be found. Newest version is 7.3.7.2 beta found at the top of AnyDVD Forum and this should work too. If you still want 7.3.7.1 its the 15 thread down from last sticky and started on Nov. 18th by James. Hope this helps

AnyDVD 7.3.7.1 beta can still be found. Newest version is 7.3.7.2 beta found at the top of AnyDVD Forum and this should work too. If you still want 7.3.7.1 its the 15 thread down from last sticky and started on Nov. 18th by James. Hope this helps

But the link likely won't work. Newest beta always supercedes previous versions.
-W

Nope, After it's done, the file folder will be 12G. With clonedvd, that's when you chose the one that is 1:55min, if you get around 68% compression, it should be good. If you have 75% not good

The only problem I had is the subtitle will be on, it's either you turn it off or copy it without it.

I ripped it to HD with 7.3.71 and got a size 7.90 folder. (as expected).
I trust to you ripped to FOLDER and not IMAGE.
Correct title to pull out of the rip is title 28 on mine. No compression needed.
-W

Last edited:
Correct title to pull out of the rip is title 28 on mine. No compression needed.
Why did you need to pull title 28? (Shrink issue not detecting identical video material?)

Why did you need to pull title 28? (Shrink issue not detecting identical video material?)

I thought AnyDVD was now removing the fake duplicate files when ripping. Or is that just on Bluray? If so, can/should it be added to DVD?

Last edited:
Back