• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

writing error

crazyltn

does anyone know how to fix my problem with the software. Every time I try to burn a dvd it stops at 84% and gives me the same error message: BAD MEDIA WRITING TO MEDIA WAS NOT SUCCESSFUL MEDIA WRITE ERROR. CAN ANYONE HELP ME?

Update your firmware. What kind of media are you using. Use Taiyo Yuden Premium, Verbatim, or Maxell BQ.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME?

from http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=5083

9. I'm getting Writedvd 10 11 W2 errors. Why?

a) Are you using junk blank media? If you're not using Taiyo Yuden (8x) premium, Verbatim, Maxell Plus, or Maxell Broadcast Quality, then chances are the answer to this question is "yes". Stay far away from Memorex, Princo, Ritek, regular Maxell, Fuji, etc. that are not made in Japan.
b) Click this and read FULLY (because the same advice applies)
c) Do you have Musicmatch Jukebox on your system? If so, click this
d) Remove packet writing software from your system (including Directcd, Incd, drag to disc, DLA, etc.)
e) Click this and read
f) Do steps 3 and 4 from here (note that step 4 requires you to post information, and this step could be the most helpful in getting your situation resolved)

do sony dvd disc affect this? i only get the same answer if i use the internal burner and not the external one

im using the sony dvd disc

from http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=5083

9. I'm getting Writedvd 10 11 W2 errors. Why?

a) Are you using junk blank media? If you're not using Taiyo Yuden (8x) premium, Verbatim, Maxell Plus, or Maxell Broadcast Quality, then chances are the answer to this question is "yes". Stay far away from Memorex, Princo, Ritek, regular Maxell, Fuji, etc. that are not made in Japan.
b) Click this and read FULLY (because the same advice applies)
c) Do you have Musicmatch Jukebox on your system? If so, click this
d) Remove packet writing software from your system (including Directcd, Incd, drag to disc, DLA, etc.)
e) Click this and read
f) Do steps 3 and 4 from here (note that step 4 requires you to post information, and this step could be the most helpful in getting your situation resolved)

do sony dvd disc affect this? i only get the same answer if i use the internal burner and not the external one

If you are getting a successful back-up using your external burner, but not with the internal using your existing media, then that burner does not like the Sony blank media. And even though it may work with your external burner, disc longevity with inferior media is considerably shortened. Follow Webslinger and other's advice and get some TY Premium or Verbatim media. Unless your internal burner has a problem, you will be able to use it with those brands. Plus, in a year or 2 you will still be able to watch the back-up which you wouldn't be able to with the Sony media.

Back