• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Where can i find the command line info??

Lunchwagon

Does anyone know where I can find the command line data for AnyDVD HD??
Hoping for the full feature set. Thanks in advance.

I'm not in front of my devo machine right now, but if the OS sees the drive/content as fully unprotected, can I just use the WINXP command line syntax to copy to a HDD? I will try that and then head back here. Do you know if the GUI is really just interfacing the .dll that controls the AnyDVD software? This is listed as a "feature" of the AnyDVD software and I thought I might be able to get some answers using something other than the "bash head on desk and then keep typing" method.

We did.

No response so far.

We do have something new and exciting in development and it will help SlySoft a lot if we can make it happen.

Hi there!

I don't exactly know, what to answer to this thread - I simply don't quite get the question. (is there one?) :confused:

I'm not in front of my devo machine right now, but if the OS sees the drive/content as fully unprotected, can I just use the WINXP command line syntax to copy to a HDD?
Sure. Type "copy" or "xcopy" from the command prompt.

Hi there!

I don't exactly know, what to answer to this thread - I simply don't quite get the question. (is there one?) :confused:

peer,

the question is, is there console/command prompt equivalent to the right-click om the AnyDVD icon and selection of the "Rip to HDD" menu item.

The goal is to make the ripping happening w/o requiring any action from the end user when the application LuncHWagon is working on is active.

Last edited:
peer,

the question is, is there console/command prompt equivalent to the right-click om the AnyDVD icon and selection of the "Rip to HDD" menu item.

The goal is to make the ripping happening w/o requiring any action from the end user when the application LuncHWagon is working on is active.

Lunchwagon?

Anyway, you can copy from any batch file or the command prompt:

xcopy /e /i X:\ C:\Target

where "X" is your source drive and "C:\Target" is your target directory.

peer,

Well, yes, xcopy, copy, ... does it nicely.

So, as simple as that?

With AnyDVD HD running, everything can be copied from the HD DVD disc to the HDD just by using xcopy?

Thanks James and peer!

Thanks. I understand the copy part. Is there a way from the command line to set the drive speed? Meaning when i want to copy, i want fast drive speed. When I want to play, i want slow drive speed. Essentially can I toggle the check box for drive speed from the command line?
Thanks for the heads up on the other stuff.
CM

Lunchwagon?

Anyway, you can copy from any batch file or the command prompt:

xcopy /e /i X:\ C:\Target

where "X" is your source drive and "C:\Target" is your target directory.

Not to add confusion to this already confused topic, but, this is not equivalent to selecting the AnyDVD Ripper function. What they are asking for is a command line option to kick off the ripper functionality (which uses the CloneDVD ripping code) vs a straight copy which does not fix up the DVD structure.

Not to add confusion to this already confused topic, but, this is not equivalent to selecting the AnyDVD Ripper function. What they are asking for is a command line option to kick off the ripper functionality (which uses the CloneDVD ripping code) vs a straight copy which does not fix up the DVD structure.

You're right, but being asked in the AnyDVD HD thread, I assumed HD DVDs or BD discs are going to be copied.

You're right, but being asked in the AnyDVD HD thread, I assumed HD DVDs or BD discs are going to be copied.

That's a good point. But, a command line interface to the ripper would be interesting. Probably a pain to add, though.

Back