• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Downloaded content to DVD

ivanX

Translator (ru)
There are several places on the internet that offer (free and paid) movies, tv series etc There are usually DRM restrictions so you can't back it up onto a DVD, because the content is automatically deleted after a certain period of time.

The question is, will AnyDVD (I guess HD variant would be applicable for content in HD) support such protection and remove it? Thanks very much for your help 8)

No one here will help you to pirate downloaded media to a DVD.

-W

I don't think that backing up something, especially if it was given to you for free, is pirating :disagree:

Only if the copyright owners gave it to you.....:agree:

THe new iPlayer feature is coming to BBC website where you will be able to download and watch episodes of your favourite shows for free for a certain period of time. After that they would get deleted. To me 2 things seem a bit crazy: why force people to delete something BBC would provide for free and why put any DRM on the content that is being supplied for free?

It's all a bit ridiculous...:agree:

Think of it as a limited TRIAL. If you like it that much, BUY it.....:D

There are several places on the internet that offer (free and paid) movies, tv series etc There are usually DRM restrictions so you can't back it up onto a DVD, because the content is automatically deleted after a certain period of time.

The question is, will AnyDVD (I guess HD variant would be applicable for content in HD) support such protection and remove it? Thanks very much for your help 8)

Besides the reasons given above, the type of protection put on the video stream movies are different that those on commercial DVDs. Plus the video stream format is not in a DVD format. It would also have to be converted into a DVD format before being placed on a DVD. It's really easier and cheaper just to go buy the movie, unless your time is not valuable. Then we'd be happy to help you make a back-up.

I don't think that backing up something, especially if it was given to you for free, is pirating :disagree:

I'm not the one that said this "free" content had DRM restrictions.

-W

Back