• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Help with Battlefield 2

MathXTC

The Profiles I have made for BF2 when activated still request the original DVD to be inserted. I have been playing BF2, 2 hours at a time while Game Jackel creates the profile. Please help.

1. Game Jackal Release v2.9.18.565
2. Battlefield 2
3. BF2 patched up to version 1.41
4. DVD
5. Australia
6. Safedisc 4.50.000 detected
protection level: Safedisc API
Possible CD/DVD-Key or Serial Check -> cdkey
7. Winx XP SP2
8. Intel Core 2 CPU @ 2.4GHZ
9. Please insert correct DVD then restart application
10. Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-111D SCSI CDROM Device

Wierd because the original GJ handled BF2 without any problem many years ago.
I am still using the original GJ even though I have got the update. On the side I am not installing the new version version until they have the wrinkles ironed out after a few more updates.

Anyway, are you trying to create a profile from the BF2 launcher?

Try this way, go to BF directory and create a shortcut using the BF2.exe.
Use that to create your profile.

Good luck.

Anyway, are you trying to create a profile from the BF2 launcher?

Try this way, go to BF directory and create a shortcut using the BF2.exe.
Use that to create your profile.

Thanks for your help but I have been trying to make a profile with BF2.exe. Just can't get it to work. When I run profile I still get the insert original DVD message.

Has anyone else had any success with BF2 and latest version of Game Jackal?

Thanks for your help but I have been trying to make a profile with BF2.exe. Just can't get it to work. When I run profile I still get the insert original DVD message.

Has anyone else had any success with BF2 and latest version of Game Jackal?

Have you been able to profile any other games?
Also, what version of BF2142 are you running?

Have you run the game WITH the cd in for an hour or so like it suggests?

Have you run the game WITH the cd in for an hour or so like it suggests?

Yes I have been runnning the game with the original DVD in for two hours at a time and I have done this on four separate occasions to make 4 different profiles. No Luck unfortunately.

Have you been able to profile any other games?
Also, what version of BF2142 are you running?

I have managed to make profiles with Starwars Empire at War and SW Forces of Corruption. I am running BF2 patched to version 1.41. NOT BF2142.

BF2 now working

I made a new BF2 profile but this time I ticked the "Make Image" box and it appears to be working fine.

Back