• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Jack Reacher

Ripping to Harddisk

Howzit

I am also having problems with ripping this (Jack Reacher) disc to harddisk (what I normally do). I initially get the error "DVDManager 0 IFOFormat3" as soon as I try this.

Also vlc player is unable to play the disc - never came across this before, so a little wierd.

Attached is the logfile.

Many thanks

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.1.8.0_Info_D_JACK_REACHER.zip
    414.6 KB · Views: 7
Im having the same problem with the region R2, and it seems as a global problem?

/Tr0ld

Not wishing to overburden this thread but Jack Reacher Region 2 appears to have a common problem.

In my case the disc does not play via a software player if AnyDVD is enabled. Disable it and the disc plays. As above, I get the same error message DVDManager 0IFOFormat3 when trying the AnyDVD Ripper.

Logfile attached

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.1.8.1_Info_G_JACK_REACHER.zip
    402.8 KB · Views: 0
James ordered the disk.............. watch this thread for more info.

-W

anydvd unable to crack css keys on this disk
jack reacher
uk

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.1.8.1_Info_K_JACK_REACHER.zip
    404.9 KB · Views: 17
  • jackreacherR2.JPG
    jackreacherR2.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 29
anydvd unable to crack css keys on this disk
jack reacher
uk

Your drive is not set to any region.
Set it to region 2 and the CSS key problem will vanish.

Im having the same problem, i tried Region 1 and Region 2 settings & got the same results.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.1.8.1_Info_E_JACK_REACHER.zip
    636.5 KB · Views: 14
I have the same problem except Nowt to do with Region both anyDVD and clone Dvd throw this error up
DVD Manager 0 IFOFormat 3
Nor will the disc play on the PC

I have the same problem except Nowt to do with Region both anyDVD and clone Dvd throw this error up
DVD Manager 0 IFOFormat 3
Nor will the disc play on the PC

You don't have the same problem. The other's were having a problem with failure to decrypt due to an unset drive region. that IFOFormat is a completely different error. However, as the others were told to do. Without your anydvd logfile for that disc we can't help you

Jack Reacher Error

For this film I also get:
DVD Manager 0 IFOFormat3

and despite the advice, my DVD drive is set to region 2, no issues with other software running before.

Logfile attached, any advice welcome.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.1.8.0_Info_D_JACK_REACHER.zip
    413.6 KB · Views: 30
DVD Manager 0 IFOFormat3

and despite the advice, my DVD drive is set to region 2, no issues with other software running before.

Same fix.

From your log:

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD HD 7.1.8.0, BDPHash.bin 13-04-02)
HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH24NS90 IN01 JE13A02 KPZC9C93542
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Video DVD (or CD) label: JACK_REACHER
Media is CSS protected!

Set your drive region

DVD Manager 0 IFOFormat3

Reminder - You have to EXIT AnyDVD to set the drive region for real.

-W

I'm reaching out

HELLO, MY FIRST POST.
I'M ALSO GREETED WITH ' DVD Manager 0 IFOFormat 3'.
when trying to rip video dvd to harddisk.
uk region 2 release. drive is set to region 2.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.1.8.1_Info_E_JACK_REACHER.zip
    398.3 KB · Views: 19
couldn't under the drive not being set, anyway set it to region 2. having the same problem now as a few others,

dvd manager 0 ifoformat3 error. have attached log file

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.1.8.1_Info_K_JACK_REACHER.zip
    398.1 KB · Views: 15
Not that simple this time

James has ordered this DVD and as soon as it arrives he'll nuke the protection and release a new beta here. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Howzit

Also vlc player is unable to play the disc - never came across this before, so a little wierd.

Interesting - it will not play in Cyberlink Power DVD 6 on the computer that I have installed AnyDVD on, even if I exit AnyDVD,

It does play using the same version of Cyberlink Power DVD on another computer I have that does not have AnyDVD installed.

Interesting - it will not play in Cyberlink Power DVD 6 on the computer that I have installed AnyDVD on, even if I exit AnyDVD,

It does play using the same version of Cyberlink Power DVD on another computer I have that does not have AnyDVD installed.

If you actually EXIT AnyDVD - then any further problem is a coincidence.

-W

DVD Manager 0 IFOFormat3

Changed Region from 'not selected' to '2' (disabling AnyDVD) no change - Jack Reacher DVD will not rip.

Will also not rip from another PC, can AnyDVD unlock this movie?

Changed Region from 'not selected' to '2' (disabling AnyDVD) no change - Jack Reacher DVD will not rip.

Will also not rip from another PC, can AnyDVD unlock this movie?

Did you READ this thread?
Frank gave the answer only 4 posts up from here.

PS: Setting your drive region is still the way to go - re CSS keys.
This disk involves more than just CSS issues though.

-W

Did you READ this thread?
Frank gave the answer only 4 posts up from here.

PS: Setting your drive region is still the way to go - re CSS keys.
This disk involves more than just CSS issues though.

-W
Got it thanks

Back