• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Jack Reacher

DarkBeast

Anyone have a problem with this disc? it makes the ripper seem to think there is only about 200kb to rip

log file attached

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.1.8.0_Info_F_JACK_REACHER.zip
    413.5 KB · Views: 206
I guess that means that it's a real protection issue - right?

-W (looked that way to my layman's eyes)

linking to your own (or someone else's) specific post is easy. On the right next to the exclamation point you will see a number. Eg: #8. That number is a link, click on it and a new tab will open with the link to that specific post in your browser's address bar.

Tried Beta version on same disc with no luck.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.1.8.1_Info_D_JACK_REACHER.zip
    416.9 KB · Views: 33
Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD HD 7.1.8.1, BDPHash.bin 13-04-02)
PIONEER BD-RWBDR-207 1.21 12/03/27PIONEER
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is CSS protected!

You need to set your drive hardware region to properly decrypt a CSS protected disc

You need to set your drive hardware region to properly decrypt a CSS protected disc

Really appreciate the help, just installed the drive today and got stuck on just this disk but set the region as you suggested and it worked. Had to go to Device Manager to set the region which I do not remember having to do before but now I know better.
Many Thanks

new drives never come with a region preset, cause otherwise manufacturer's and webstores would have to keep massive stocks "per region" to risc not sending a drive with the wrong region set to a customer :)

Apologies as I spoke too soon, the DVD ripped OK without any alerts from AnyDVD but will still not playback so looks like a new encryption is being used which AnyDVD seems unable to deal with.

Apologies as I spoke too soon, the DVD ripped OK without any alerts from AnyDVD but will still not playback so looks like a new encryption is being used which AnyDVD seems unable to deal with.

To confirm the disc does have a new encryption you need to provide a new log file, after you correctly set the drive's region. The unset drive region log can obscure any problems with the disc and/or your drive.

Yes... a new log would help.
That said: James did not yet announce in this thread to try the new version - so perhaps the fix for this disk is still incoming.

-W

Yes... a new log would help.
That said: James did not yet announce in this thread to try the new version - so perhaps the fix for this disk is still incoming.

-W

Clams, you are right.

Hi Having problems with Jack Reacher R2 uploaded logfile can anybody help???

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.1.8.0_Info_I_JACK_REACHER.zip
    395.4 KB · Views: 7
What problem exactly. "Having problems" is not alot of info to go on.

3.95s: Added cell VideoManger, VTS 0, PGC 14, LU 1, Cell 1
State steps: 5
Highest steps: 5
Highest total steps: 5
Highest Button depth: 0
Total count: 5
Total cell count: 1
WARNING: Problem reading navpack, curSector 3122, absoluteSector 348065

4.05s: Added cell VideoManger, VTS 0, PGC 2, LU 1, Cell 1
State steps: 7
Highest steps: 7
Highest total steps: 12
Highest Button depth: 0
Total count: 7
Total cell count: 2
WARNING: Problem reading navpack, curSector 8, absoluteSector 344951

Warning: problematic filter found. You've got packet writing software on your system that may interfere with anydvd.

incdrm (system32\drivers\incdrm.sys), Version: 4.0.0.16 (4.0.0.16)
Company: Ahead Software AG
Product: MRW reader
Copyright: Copyright (C) 2002 Ahead Software and its licensors
Description: Ahead MRW Filter Driver
FileVersion: 4, 0, 0, 16
ProductVersion: 4, 0, 0, 16

And an old version too

Back