• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Regression problems / Audio sync

Status
Not open for further replies.
Audio Regression Issues with 1802 and 1901

FYI, recently I have been having audio sync issues with several movies. 2 most recently are "killing them softly", and "wreck it ralph". I am using Windows 8 Pro 64 bit.

Not sure what i can do to help (log files maybe?). I would like to help fix this issue in any way I can. It is has become quite a problem lately with many movies, and it is not reliable at this point.

I am burning from DVD to m4v every time. I have tried both 1802 and 1901 with no success.

I see maybe a compatibility mode option might work, so do you have any suggestions as to which to select (windows 7...etc)?

Thanks.

John

Try XP SP3

I see maybe a compatibility mode option might work, so do you have any suggestions as to which to select (windows 7...etc)?

Thanks.

John

There is nothing we can do about this at the moment and I'd rather be straight-out on this than dance. Most users have success using 1802. W8 has brought along some strange errors not known in W7.

Try selecting XP SP3 as your compat. mode and I'm sorry we do not have a fix for this at the moment. Long term, we will merge the same mobile engine being used in Slyce into Mobile. That will, however, take months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back