• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Medical DVD requests original disk in drive

Sorry, my bad. The menu seems to be only available for CDs, not for DVDs.

The software is on DVD.

Did you try the current version 5.3.1.7, too?
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=53676

Have not tried the beta version...I'll give that a try and let you know how it goes.

Maybe you've got a bad batch of blanks or your DVD drive is dying?

I have tried different brands of DVD+R media. Everything else seems to burn ok with the drive.

@gerolymatos
Learning discs often use the Hexalock copy protection.
If so, check the Copy Protection sub-forum at club.myce.com.
There's a big Hexalock topic right below the stickies.

@gerolymatos
Learning discs often use the Hexalock copy protection.
If so, check the Copy Protection sub-forum at club.myce.com.
There's a big Hexalock topic right below the stickies.

I read parts of the forum on hexalock and it sounds like it might have that type of copy protection. Have you experienced this issue before? What was the fix?

The HEXALOCK stuff might work, don't know. The download links are at the top of the thread. I sent you a PM with a new LSLaunch.exe, I've not got the CD to test it though but you don't get that error message anymore. Let me know what happens...

Being handled in support too

Stereo problem analysis .... :(

The next time you come to Support with an issue it would be VERY helpful to let us know in the ticket that you have a Forum thread open too. Saves a lot of wasted time for all of us. Thanks. ;)

Back