• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Recommendations for external LG DVD drive

LWC82PE

I got a new Pioneer and it just will not work with Clone dvd and i can not rip any discs. All things are pointing towards this new drive i got.

The recommendations seem to be LG but what actual model numbers? Really only need DVD at this stage and needs to be USB 2.0 compliant.

Also i want an external mains powered one.

Thanks

This is what i use, 1 on them is a BR rewriter. All units are internal sata drives, you will need an external enclosure like the Vantec Nexstar DX.

Attachments

• dvd drives.jpg
    dvd drives.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 23
This is what i use, 1 on them is a BR rewriter. All units are internal sata drives, you will need an external enclosure like the Vantec Nexstar DX.

So I can buy an internal HD but use it as an external one if I buy the enclosure? Wow, did not know that. Thanks for sharing.

WY

I can't think of any reason why the drive wouldn't be working unless it's faulty. I've used many brands of external drives (except Matshita) including Pioneer and they all work with AnyDVD and CloneDVD

Back