• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

twilight breaking dawn two

What is "it"? Where is the logfile? What are you trying to do? How are you trying to do it? With what are you trying to do it. With that abundant amount of info you're giving we can't help you.

Verstuurd van mijn HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e met Tapatalk

Breaking Dawn 2

I have window 8
AnyDVDripper FileIO 3 VTS_O1_1.VOB 17031168 323584

Any help?

Breaking Dawn Pt 2 wouldn't back up

Thanks Frank, downloading beta worked.

Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2

Beta did not work for me. I have Windows Vista Home Basic. Ripping starts as normal but says it's repairing DVD disc structure gets to 2% and after a about 30 seconds comes up with an "IFOProperies 6" error message.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.1.5.0_Info_E_Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 2.zip
    73.5 KB · Views: 59
Beta did not work for me. I have Windows Vista Home Basic. Ripping starts as normal but says it's repairing DVD disc structure gets to 2% and after a about 30 seconds comes up with an "IFOProperies 6" error message.

As Frank pointed out a couple of posts up you need the beta for this DVD: AnyDVD (HD) 7.1.5.4 beta

that's because you're not using the beta. You're using the normal release 7150. Beta is version 7154

Thank you Frank...The beta worked...it definitely copied for me...haven't watched it yet...actually I'm not going to but will ask my niece when she does watch it if it was ok...:clap::clap::clap:

Beta works fine for me but what playlist are you guys using? It didn't come up on the status screen for me and I don't want to go through what I did on the last one trying to find the one that plays in the correct order...

Last edited:
Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 2 - Rental DVD

I was using Slysoft AnyDVD HD Version 7.1.5.0 with WinXP SP3 32 bit and got a similar error.
I was using the option to Rip Video DVD to Harddisk . . .

The error was: FileIO 3 VTS_01_1.VOB 16474112 311296.
See Attachment
I tried with 3 different Blu-Ray / DVD burners on 2 WinXP SP3 32 bit systems:
1. Plextor PX-LB950SA - Blu-Ray Burner
2. Plextor PX-880SA - DVD Burner
3. Plextor PX-760A - DVD Burner
All 3 gave the same error.

I downloaded the Beta 7.1.5.4, installed and rebooted.
It then ripped perfectly with the option: Rip Video DVD to Harddisk . . .

Thanks Slysoft, Great work!

Attachments

• BreakingDawn.jpg
    BreakingDawn.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 20
Just watched it. Not that great. :)

-W

beta

Thanks for the info on the beta for Twighlight issue. I was having the same problems and now its working!! You rock Frank!! :clap: :agree:

Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 2 - Rental DVD

I was using Slysoft AnyDVD HD Version 7.1.5.0 with WinXP SP3 32 bit and got a similar error.
I was using the option to Rip Video DVD to Harddisk . . .

The error was: FileIO 3 VTS_01_1.VOB 16474112 311296.
See Attachment
I tried with 3 different Blu-Ray / DVD burners on 2 WinXP SP3 32 bit systems:
1. Plextor PX-LB950SA - Blu-Ray Burner
2. Plextor PX-880SA - DVD Burner
3. Plextor PX-760A - DVD Burner
All 3 gave the same error.

I downloaded the Beta 7.1.5.4, installed and rebooted.
It then ripped perfectly with the option: Rip Video DVD to Harddisk . . .

Thanks Slysoft, Great work!

Download latest beta 7.1.5.4

Downloaded latest beta, but still getting the 'No Disk in drive' notice

Downloaded latest beta, but still getting the 'No disk in drive' notice, I put in a different disk ('End of Watch') and that registered in the drive just fine. Another movie, 'Sinister' I think it was also gave me the 'No Dick' notice!

:bang: Any ideas? :bang:

Edit:
I should add that these are Redbox rental DVD's if that matters at all.

Last edited:
me not work with the latest beta release ...
still scanning the disk all the time .....
hope we will have a new update to fix this :p

me not work with the latest beta release ...
still scanning the disk all the time .....
hope we will have a new update to fix this :p

You might need to take a look at this link:

PLEASE read this before you post

And:

Please give AnyDVD time to decrypt the disk.

Others have reported that it sometimes took up to 1/2 hour to decrypt a disc, and movie studios have done stuff like this before.

Back