• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

high society

rambo

The original disc of High Society has at the beginning of the film an overture which lasts 2-3 minutes
On the backup copy,i would like to remove this overture.
Is there somewhere in Anydvd a facility for doing this ?
I might add that i have already tried using the default settings in Anydvd but the overture is still there.
Thanks.

As far as I know AnyDVD can only copy the whole DVD to your hard drive. If you want to remove a languagestream or somthing like a commercial use ClonDVD thtats perfect for that.

Thanks.
I have CloneCd.Would you be so kind and tell me what settings to use.
At the moment i am using the default settings and it does not remove the overture.
Regards

Wait I think here is a missunderstanding.(as you probably recognized my englisch is not the best). Ok with overture you mean somthing like a commercial or a blackscreen or this warning dialouges right which stay there and you can not skip them?? What I want to say it is an extra file on the disc which is shown before you can start the film?Or do I missunderstand you?If it is like that you should use CLONEDVD not CLONECD to remove it. If it is something different then I do not know what you mean?!

Yes,i think you have misunderstood.
Overture is music that is at beginning of the film lasting about 2-3 minutes as you would have an overture to an opera.
Regards

The original disc of High Society has at the beginning of the film an overture which lasts 2-3 minutes
On the backup copy,i would like to remove this overture.
Is there somewhere in Anydvd a facility for doing this ?
I might add that i have already tried using the default settings in Anydvd but the overture is still there.
Thanks.
No, but CloneDVD should be able to do this.

Thanks James
What do i need to change to remove the overture.
Regards

Thanks James
What do i need to change to remove the overture.
Regards
If it is a separate title, deselect it. If it is a chapter in the movie, remove it (see the CloneDVD manual for details).

Thanks for your trouble James.
Unfortunately There is no separate title or chapter.So it looks we are out of luck.
Thanks again

Thanks for your trouble James.
Unfortunately There is no separate title or chapter.So it looks we are out of luck.
Thanks again

Wow, this would be the first title, where the overture doesn't have an own chapter (as people might want to skip it with the remote).

Yes,you are quite right.
Remove chapter 1
I did wonder what the scissors were for,now i know.
Next time,read the manual first
I am much obliged to you.

I posted here because i thought,originally, it was something in AnyDvd that would need changing not realising that it was done in CloneDvd.
Sorry.I will know next time.

Back