• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Negotiable virtue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank

SlySoft Support Team
Gotta love this:

Customer asking about AnyDVDHD:

I have also researched and found out that AnyDVDHD is illegal to purchase in the United States, and for this reason I am not willing to risk puchasing the product for any more than $100 dollars, or 70 Euros.

If you would be willing to offer me a discount code for 45% of the purchase price, I will be able to purchase the product.

No comment really necsessary but I wanted to share this "I take the moral high ground" about legal use but will forget that for a better discount ......

Last edited:
Gotta love this:

I have also researched and found out that AnyDVDHD is illegal to purchase in the United States, and for this reason I am not willing to risk puchasing the product for any more than $100 dollars, or 70 Euros.

If you would be willing to offer me a discount code for 45% of the purchase price, I will be able to purchase the product.

No comment really necsessary but I wanted to share this "I take the moral high ground" about legal use but will forget that for a better discount ......

So if I'm reading this right, the prospective buyer thinks that AnyDVD HD is illegal to buy in the US, but despite that, he/she wants to buy it anyway, and he wants, get this, a discount on the 'illegal' software??

Man, what nerve of the potential customer.

Yes, you see this right

So if I'm reading this right, the prospective buyer thinks that AnyDVD HD is illegal to buy in the US, but despite that, he/she wants to buy it anyway, and he wants, get this, a discount on the 'illegal' software??

Man, what nerve of the potential customer.

Sure. Illegal but I'll look the other way if I get 45% off .... amazing, no?

You should have told him, it's not illegal to buy, just to use; Full price to you!

Hi, Frank I have looked all over the forum and the Slysoft site and I can't find the discount code for 45% off Slysoft Anydvdhd....:D:p:)

Hi, Frank I have looked all over the forum and the Slysoft site and I can't find the discount code for 45% off Slysoft Anydvdhd....:D:p:)

There is no discount code. Frank was mentioning at the top of this thread about someone that thought that since AnyDVD is illegal (to him/her), then they should get 45% off the total price of AnyDVD.

As of today, Monday, February 25, 2013, you can get up to 30% off the total Slysoft suite of products if you get AnyDVD HD and the other 4 products together as one.

There is no discount code. Frank was mentioning at the top of this thread about someone that thought that since AnyDVD is illegal (to him/her), then they should get 45% off the total price of AnyDVD.

As of today, Monday, February 25, 2013, you can get up to 30% off the total Slysoft suite of products if you get AnyDVD HD and the other 4 products together as one.
I know that I was just teasing poor Frank the BS the poor Guy has to put up with he should get customer support of the decade award.:)

Better Offer

Gotta love this:

...I'll take AnyDVDHD, but unlike others I ask just a 44% discount!
Would you accept that 'offer' instead?!
:bang:

Love how they think they're doing YOU a favour!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back