• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Messengers

Vic

Anyone have problems with the picture quality of the movie, The Mesengers???

Yes I have tried to backup my brand new messengers movie twice... first time thought it was glitched returned it for a se cond movie.. same thing...once u back it up its all fuzzy and blurred

Edit:: i also have two new burners and tried the above faq... no help.. i dont burn to my hardrive i burn from player to burner... never ever had a problem till now...

Last edited:
instead of using dvd shrink could a duel layer handle it? think i may try

instead of using dvd shrink could a duel layer handle it? think i may try

Yes, because you wouldn't be compressing anything.

You can use a normal single layer disc and just don't backup all the previews, etc. The problem occurs when backing up absolutely everything onto a single layer disc. You can do a main movie backup without any issues.

I am a sucker for a perfect movie...titles and all... altho i will check into dvd shrink now that i need to...duel layer discs are not cheap....
Thanks for all the help...

duel layer did not work....just a heads up.. still grainy and distorted

edit:: keep in mind that this is the second movie i purchased brand new and same results.. ill see if dvd shrink helps

duel layer did not work....just a heads up.. still grainy and distorted

That's pretty weird, because I know for a fact double layer (+R DL) works with this movie and Clonecd. In other words, this method works:
visit http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=327

Did you select dvd+/-r DL near the quality bar in Clonedvd? That should disable the transcoder in Clonedvd.

I don't see why it would work using Clonecd and not Clonedvd. :confused:

No i didnt.. ty for the heads up...still new to the duel layer method .. since the disks are so expensive...I am reburning now...

Back