• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

errors

Jon

I have the same errors with 3 different movies. 1 of the 3 movies I have 2 copys of the original movie and neither of them will copy. They also will not play on windows media 11. It says error VIDEO_TS/VIDEO_TS.IFO: 1393.
I did notice they are all from Sony Pictures. What can i do to make these work?

response

lower filters: ElbyDelay
AnyDVD
ASAPIW2k
Cdr4_2K
PFC

upper filters: Cdralw2k
InCDPass
incdrm

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.1.6.0)
COMPAQ DVD-ROM DVD-117 1.03 2001/09/27PIONEER
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2084960 sectors (4072 MBytes)
Total size: 4169920 sectors (8144 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: Stranger Than Fiction
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Found & removed structural copy protection (Arccos, Puppetlock)!
Found & removed bogus title set!
Found & removed Autorun from Video DVD!
Found & removed 5 bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Asapiw2k.sys - Used by Pinnacle Studio 9 by Pinnacle systems or VOB Computersysteme GMBH.

It's also used by VOB Instant Drive (virtual drive, which uses ASAPIW2k.sys)

This could cause problems.

CDR4_XP - Used by Roxio Easy Media Creator, WinOnCD 6, DragtoDisc and DirectCD.

BAD BAD BAD

Dragtodisc and Directcd are packet writing software. If you want that type of functionality use dvd-ram instead. CDR4_XP has to go!

PFC - Padus ASPI Shell filter driver. Comes with Nero 6.x/7.x.x if you choose to install it, comes with WinDVD Creator, it comes with DiscJuggler and it comes with NVIDIA Purevideo decoder.

PFC.sys is unlikely to cause problems

Cdralw2k - Used by Roxio Easy Media Creator, WinOnCD 6.

I'm not sure if Cdralw2k.sys is going to cause issues. Probably not

Part of the Nero InCD engine.

BAD BAD BAD
Incd is packet writing software. If you want that type of functionality use dvd-ram instead. InCDPass has to go!

BAD BAD BAD Incd is packet writing software. If you want that type of functionality use dvd-ram instead. Incdrm has to go!

So, in summary . . . .

1. Update to Anydvd 6.1.6.4: visit http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=5048
Also ensure you're using Clonedvd 2.9.0.9 or later

2. Uninstall whatever programs installed CDR4_XP, Asapiw2k, incdrm, and incdpass, Reboot. Check to ensure those four filters I just listed no longer appear in your lower and upperfilters. This step is extremely important

Last edited:
Back