• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

test negative

Rolex71

So I'm on the side of slysoft become aware was quite interesant jack game to sims 3 no cd / dvd play Each Aerosoft because my daughter and her motheralways the cd / dvd to switch back and forth. the sofware to test instaled and it worked as expected not from the forum so I have the file downloaded to the software included maplom_lib everything again from scratch as in the forum beschriebenund again the leveling I after about 2 hrs veruchen worse and I have the prog kutz and painlessly removed the same gitt cone cd 01.01 I copy've broken laughed but was god software thanks that there slysoft to be tested, I will not recommend it and invest the money to buy a second cd and no game jack od, clone cd, etc .ps if one is touted ewas in advertising is not what corresponds to the facts after all shit

Try again in German

So I'm on the side of slysoft become aware was quite interesant jack game to sims 3 no cd / dvd play Each Aerosoft because my daughter and her motheralways the cd / dvd to switch back and forth. the sofware to test instaled and it worked as expected not from the forum so I have the file downloaded to the software included maplom_lib everything again from scratch as in the forum beschriebenund again the leveling I after about 2 hrs veruchen worse and I have the prog kutz and painlessly removed the same gitt cone cd 01.01 I copy've broken laughed but was god software thanks that there slysoft to be tested, I will not recommend it and invest the money to buy a second cd and no game jack od, clone cd, etc .ps if one is touted ewas in advertising is not what corresponds to the facts after all shit

You can not expect a native English speaker to understand what you mean.
Moved to the DE Forum.

I don't think there is anyone here who can understand him either. Maybe interpunction would help :confused:

I believe the OP was complaining game jackal wasn't working with The Sims 3, which I know for a fact is not true. Even the latest stuff (The Sims 3 70s, 80 & 90s) and expansion (The Sims 3 University Life) packs work just fine. Admittedly there are not pre-defined profile maps available for any EP/SP released since The Sims 3 Pets, but it is easy to get the later games to work using any pre-defined The Sims 3 pre-defined profile map as a starting point.

Back