• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clonedvd mobile 1.1.4.1

Webslinger

Retired Moderator
CloneDVD mobile Revision History

Version 1.1.4.1: 2007 05 30
- added several new profiles: "Epson P-3000/P-4500/P-5000",
"BlackBerry 8800", "Archos 604 Wifi"
"Sony PSP patched version OE-B"
- New: Workaround for incorrectly authored discs which caused
a Clone 0 error
- updated mencoder
- Change: Workaround for registration problem on Windows Vista
- several minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

To download Clonedvd mobile 1.1.4.1 click here

Upgraded PsP Format

Hello All,

Well looks like CloneDVD Mobile 1.1.4.1 is most definitely a slide backwards, Psp users are now at firmware 3.50, at 3.40 480x272 video was finally permitted and since then i have successfully been creating these videos with PsP video 9 and also Mediacoder both of which are freeware and offer great compression and video/audio quality. I have been loyal user of Slysoft products for quite awhile, mostly Any DvD, Clone DvD, and CloneDVD mobile all of which have delivered well, however i am baffled as to why CloneDVD Mobile isn't just as good or better than the above mentioned freeware programs i just mentioned above, none of the files i have so far created with the new PsP 3.03 patch for creating 480x272 videos has worked, i installed and de-installed several times and still no go! Also why is the naming convention still that of MAQxxxxx when the current freeware programs allow you to play the files under the Video Folder that now supports the proper naming of the video titles that can viewed on the PsP? Also i noticed that the video files that are created although i can play them on my PC, are way larger file sizes than those created with the above named freeware applications mentioned above. Please fix these issues as soon as possible as i would really rather use CloneDVD Mobile for all my encoding needs, for it's easy to use interface and smoothness of operation.

Thanks ....Regards

Hello All,

Well looks like CloneDVD Mobile 1.1.4.1 is most definitely a slide backwards, Psp users are now at firmware 3.50, at 3.40 480x272 video was finally permitted and since then i have successfully been creating these videos with PsP video 9 and also Mediacoder both of which are freeware and offer great compression and video/audio quality. I have been loyal user of Slysoft products for quite awhile, mostly Any DvD, Clone DvD, and CloneDVD mobile all of which have delivered well, however i am baffled as to why CloneDVD Mobile isn't just as good or better than the above mentioned freeware programs i just mentioned above, none of the files i have so far created with the new PsP 3.03 patch for creating 480x272 videos has worked, i installed and de-installed several times and still no go! Also why is the naming convention still that of MAQxxxxx when the current freeware programs allow you to play the files under the Video Folder that now supports the proper naming of the video titles that can viewed on the PsP? Also i noticed that the video files that are created although i can play them on my PC, are way larger file sizes than those created with the above named freeware applications mentioned above. Please fix these issues as soon as possible as i would really rather use CloneDVD Mobile for all my encoding needs, for it's easy to use interface and smoothness of operation.

Thanks ....Regards
I totally agree with you, I am starting to ask myself why I spent money on CloneDVD Mobile.
Could we get a reply from SlySoft to tell us where they are going with the software?
They've always been ahead of everybody, why not with CloneDVD Mobile?

The forgotten (or ignored) users

We can add lack of response to the way we PSP users are treated. Not only are we stuck with having to do workarounds for low volume, poorly synced video, outdated naming, long conversion times, and large files - we never seem to get a response as to ANYTHING that is being done to address these issues for the PSP.

Can we get a simple update on something, anything that may be in development to make it better for us? Any way we might get a timeframe for some of the fixes?

Does anyone from SlySoft read these or do we need to e-mail our concerns directly to customer service?

Back