• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

shooter

ace2001

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD 6.1.6.4)
HL-DT-ST DVD-RW_GSA-H11N JH02 130110068C008CA5C4
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-r (version 5), Layers: 1
Total size: 2285872 sectors (4464 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: SHOOTER
Media is not CSS protected.
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is region free.

RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Structural copy protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

look this movies is original dvd and it says same as ghost rider did puzzled

Is the bottom silver? Does it look like a pressed dvd? Because the info from anydvd is saying that disc is a single layer dvd-r--and not protected at all.

Yeah, that info looks like it's from someone's backup rather than the original disc.

Perhaps you're selecting the wrong drive/tab letter in Anydvd and providing us the status window of your backup instead of the original disc (ensure you're giving us information for the correct drive letter).

Last edited:
it looks real thats what i dont understand

it looks real thats what i dont understand

1. Remove all discs from your all your optical drives. Eject all your drives. Remove all discs.

2. Now put the original disc in.

3.Now give us the Anydvd status window.

iam just copying right now will tell you in sec. your right iam taking it back its purple on bottom and cover on disc is crappy job

going to take it back just going to see if the other ones are 2. black snake moan and pride are real not pirated copies

maybe the guy burns them and sells them to my dad iam going to tell him to switch suppliers

its pirated dvd i just checked it out and it looks like crap

maybe the guy burns them and sells them to my dad iam going to tell him to switch suppliers

Good idea. Sounds like your supplier is a pirate. Don't give pirates your business.

Last edited:
Back