• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CCS Protection Issue

mongoose

My wie has just bought 'Darling Buds Of May' and am attempting to make backup discs. When I put the disks (any of them) in the drive, the 'scanning' balloon appears, but doesn't go away. CloneDVD puts up a message about CCS protection and won't go any further.

If I open up AnyDVD, the status tab tells me that there is no disk in the drive.
Windows Explorer also doesn't think there is a disk in the drive.

When I press the eject button on the drive, the status window briefly displays the normal sort of disk information I would expect to see. (It disappears when the disk ejects).

If I exit AnyDVD before inserting the disk, Windows explorer detects it normally and I can drill down to the VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS directories and view their contents.

Is this a new encryption, or is there something I'm doing/not doing?

I've done all those steps, problem still the same. I even tried a couple of different computers we have, all do the same.

On the main one I usually use, the values are:
LowerFilters: AnyDVD ElbyDelay
UpperFilters: GEARAspiWDM

I've done all those steps, problem still the same. I even tried a couple of different computers we have, all do the same.

On the main one I usually use, the values are:
LowerFilters: AnyDVD ElbyDelay
UpperFilters: GEARAspiWDM

What port driver (IDE/SATA) driver do you use? One from the chipset / mainboard manufacturer? Id yes, try the Windows drivers instead.

OK, What I've done...
1. Installed Anydvd 6.1.6.4 beta - No change
2. Run the uninstaller - reported AlphaDisc not installed
3. Answers to Questions:
2 - Packet software - None installed
3(a) Anydvd 6.1.6.4
(b) Burning software is CloneDVD2 v2.9.0.9
(c) No other burning software installed
5(a) Brand - Toshiba
(b) Model - DVD-ROM/R/RW SD-R6112
(c) was 1031, upgraded to 1033 using latest upgrade available from toshiba website
8 When the disc is inserted, the little red fox's "scanning" balloon appears and doesn't go away (I've waited up to 10 minutes). The status screen shows "No Disc is present in Drive D:!" for the whole time. However, when I press the eject button, the status screen briefly shows the information contained in the "buds-jpg.zip" attachment, then the disc ejects and the status returns to " No Disc is present". ("buds.zip" attachment is a zip of a video recording of this happening)
4. The IFO files are in the Darling_Buds_Of_May_UK.zip attachment. I will also mail to slysoft support.

Thanks

Attachments

• buds.zip
    69.9 KB · Views: 11
  • buds-jpg.zip
    44.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Darling_Buds_Of_May_UK.zip
    78.2 KB · Views: 6
Yes, zip is a jpg of my Hardware setup.

Attachments

• My_System.zip
    74 KB · Views: 9
Yes, that was what i was beginning to suspect, but I have tried the discs in 4 different computers, they all do exactly the same as my usual machine....

I have upgraded to v6.1.6.5 of AnyDVD and am still getting this problem.

Back