• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Quadro FX 4600 question

schmartin

Salutations!

I have a few questions. Before I begin, I know that your product does not play analog sources and it decrypts if the video card and monitor doesn't have HDCP.

Anyway, I am heavily into 3D but my current card cannot handle it. I have the ATI AIW 800. I really want to upgrade to the Quadro FX 4500, but it's being discontinued. The new upgrade, the 4600 is sweet, but I don't like HDCP.

I have a 24" non-HDCP monitor and running on Windows XP Pro SP2. If I get the 4600, will I be able to decrypt the High Definition titles?

With most companies pushing this new BD+ format, looks like they're trying to make this the new format.

Thank you,
Schmartin

Salutations!

I have a few questions. Before I begin, I know that your product does not play analog sources and it decrypts if the video card and monitor doesn't have HDCP.

Anyway, I am heavily into 3D but my current card cannot handle it. I have the ATI AIW 800. I really want to upgrade to the Quadro FX 4500, but it's being discontinued. The new upgrade, the 4600 is sweet, but I don't like HDCP.

I have a 24" non-HDCP monitor and running on Windows XP Pro SP2. If I get the 4600, will I be able to decrypt the High Definition titles?

With most companies pushing this new BD+ format, looks like they're trying to make this the new format.

Thank you,
Schmartin

Cyberlink, currently being the only choice for playing HD DVD and Blu-ray movies on a PC, does not seem to support the NVidia Quadro series of video cards.

FYI, AnyDVD HD eliminates the need to have a HDCP monitor or HDTV.

I suggest you contact Cyberlink support to see if they plan to support these video cards.

You can also find out, on their support site, what video cards and cpus are supported.

Cyberlink, currently being the only choice for playing HD DVD and Blu-ray movies on a PC, does not seem to support the NVidia Quadro series of video cards.

FYI, AnyDVD HD eliminates the need to have a HDCP monitor or HDTV.

I suggest you contact Cyberlink support to see if they plan to support these video cards.

You can also find out, on their support site, what video cards and cpus are supported.

Salutations,

Thank you for your response. I don't want to play the video on a pc, I want to decrypt them. Btw, Cyberlink does supports any video card that supports PureVideo HD.

Thank you.
Schmartin

I don't want to play the video on a pc, I want to decrypt them. Btw, Cyberlink does supports any video card that supports PureVideo HD.

Thanks for the info about the Quadro.

Assuming your PC isn't ancient, AnyDVD HD should allow you to backup HD DVD or Blu-ray discs so long as you have a HD DVD or Blu-ray drive and enough hard drive space to do so.

Playback is where all the horsepower is needed.

Back