• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Safe Mode

trussme

What is the purpose of Safe Mode & what does it do?

Wake up buddy. He was asking the purpose of this feature.:D

You'll notice I didn't write "left-click".

If you right-click over the selection box, a very nice description is given. This is true for a lot of things in Anydvd. Very useful feature if you don't understand what something does . . .

:clap:

Thanx! Webslinger...

You'll notice I didn't write "left-click".

If you right-click over the selection box, a very nice description is given. This is true for a lot of things in Anydvd. Very useful feature if you don't understand what something does . . .

:clap:

.....your'e awake now....nice day, isn't it?......finally got my answer:bowdown:

dumb question i know but i see people having problems and they are sometime told to try the safe mode.im just wondering what safe mode dose and whats the difference between safe and the normal mode (safe mode unchecked)

thanks

In Anydvd, with your mouse cursor over the "safe mode" selection box, right-click.

You guys need to lighten up a bit... New members will be afraid to ask "Dumb" questions if they get jumped all over!;)

Thank You James..

It is compatibility mode for diagnostic. Leave it off.

...that's what I did after Webslinger's "good advice" ( right clicked on it, read why it's there & kept it un-checked)

Back