• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Regression problems / Audio sync

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtsig

Attachments

• clonedvdmobile - SnowWhite.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 52
Last edited by a moderator:
Regression problems

There may be a few scenarios where the 1901 release of CloneDVD mobile did not correctly pick up all fixes since the last beta 1806.

For that reason we are of course interested in verifying if we have regression issues or not.

Here is the link to the previous beta before the 1901 release:

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupCloneDVDmobile1806.exe

and especially if audio synchronization problems occur we'd like you to try this:

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupCloneDVDmobile1802.exe

If you run up against such a scenario and have success with either older version please open a support ticket and provide DVD info:

- The title
- Country of origin
- Amazon link or international marketing code number

Thanks for the cooperation.

Last edited:
I tried installing 1802 over 1901 and nothing will convert - CDM crashes. Installing 1901 back over 1802 solves it (with Sync issues). If I totally uninstall 1901, will I lose my license? I can't locate the original email so don't want to do something from which I can't recover.

Thanks

Robin

No loss

Remove 1901, say "yes" to save the registration and then install 1802 and reboot.

And if you need your license mail and key file again: https://secure.slysoft.com/lostkey.php
and we'll immediately send you the license email - then check ALL your mail folders.

Thanks for the information; I just updated to the latest version and was having the Audio Sync issue on every format I tried.
I will rollback the to the 1802 and try that one.

Thanks for the information; I just updated to the latest version and was having the Audio Sync issue on every format I tried.
I will rollback the to the 1802 and try that one.

Yep .. i went back to that one and haven't had a problem. Hoping the Christmas will find a working version of CloneDVD Mobile coming :agree:

Same problem, same solution

I also began to experience serious audio sync issues with the latest version. Returning to 1.8.0.2 eliminated the problem.

This has been going on for quite some time and I am wondering if this is going to be fixed. This is a pretty critical error as it makes the files unwatchable (well if you have the sound up).

I realize that 1802 fixes that problem but what other things are we missing out on ... there have been updates since then.

Is this being fixed in the foreseeable future? Thanks

I have no doubt this will get fixed with a future update as said previously but there are more important things slysoft has to worry about. Such as getting slyce ready for release

Verstuurd van mijn HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e met Tapatalk

This has been going on for quite some time and I am wondering if this is going to be fixed. This is a pretty critical error as it makes the files unwatchable (well if you have the sound up).

I realize that 1802 fixes that problem but what other things are we missing out on ... there have been updates since then.

Is this being fixed in the foreseeable future? Thanks

Frank edited your original post to give an update:

This may NOT get fixed until early 2013. We apologize for the inconvenience

CloneDVD Mobile is being reworked in lock-step with Slyce to replace the current engine, as mentioned in this post by Frank on a different issue.

---------------------------------------------
Edited to add:

You might find this post by Frank to be encouraging. I know I do since it talks about a new beta soon.

Last edited:
Dear supoort-Team

I have tried all versions of Clonedvd mobile (1802, 1806 and 1901), and I still have this sound-shift. Do you have me an other hint?

Sorry

Dear supoort-Team

I have tried all versions of Clonedvd mobile (1802, 1806 and 1901), and I still have this sound-shift. Do you have me an other hint?

There is no fix for this in some cases, obviously. Sorry. We'll have to wait until later this year when we (hopefully) can migrate the new Slyce engine to Mobile.

Thanks for the quick response. Do You know when the next update comes out? I wanted to give my kids dvd's for Easter. And we have no TV, so I have to rip the movies via CloneDVDmobile to our iPad. And without Clone, no movie :agree:

Me too

I have been experiencing the same issues and now have to check every file I have converted. Success rate is about 8 in 10 work ok but there seems to be no reason for the ones that dont.

Do I need to return to 1 8 0 2 to get this fixed?

Audio sync = 1802

I have been experiencing the same issues and now have to check every file I have converted. Success rate is about 8 in 10 work ok but there seems to be no reason for the ones that dont.

Do I need to return to 1 8 0 2 to get this fixed?

If you have the "same issues" how did you miss the RED text at the very top of this thread????

EDIT 10 December: For audio-sync issues please use the 1802 beta

Yes, 1802 is the only thing that shows success.

Problem "solved". I still had activated the Vista-compatibility-mode from an earlier troubleshooting with ffmpeg.exe. This compatibility mode remains even after reinstalling clonemobile.
Now I'm looking forward to the puplication of the fully revised version of clonedvdmobile :rock:

Last edited:
Feedback

Problem "solved". I still had activated the Vista-compatibility-mode from an earlier troubleshooting with ffmpeg.exe. This compatibility mode remains even after reinstalling clonemobile.
Now I'm looking forward to the puplication of the fully revised version of clonedvdmobile :rock:

So turning off the compatibility mode going back to native solved this for you? :confused: This is a very significant point.

Yes. I have Win 7 64bit. At the last troubleshooting, I had this problem with ffmpeg.exe and activated the compatibility mode to Vista at clonedvdmobile. And then I forgot it. Now as I unchecked the box, I have with Version 1802 no sound shift anymore.

audio sync still issue on 1802

It is early 2013... is the new version comming soon? I had problems with 1901 then back reved to 1802 still have horrible audio sync issues when trying to convert .vob to mp4/avc. The only thing I have not found is how to turn off the "compatablity mode?" Any suggestions?

The only thing I have not found is how to turn off the "compatablity mode?" Any suggestions?

The only compatibility mode I can see is here:
Right-click on CloneDVD mobiles shortcut and look under the Compatibility tab.

20130315_11h00m17s_001_CloneDVDmobileProperties_zps312f920e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back