• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cda

warrenta

Just downloaded CLONECD and tried to backup new audio CD. Copy seemed to work fine but backup won't play on my car or home cd player. Files on original CD are in CDA format. Is this a problem? WIN XP system with SONY DVD RW AW-G170A burner.

Just downloaded CLONECD and tried to backup new audio CD. Copy seemed to work fine but backup won't play on my car or home cd player.

Then your car and home cd player don't like the blank media you're using. Try Taiyo Yuden.

Nevermind. Cockpit error. Writing to CD-RW instead of CD-R. Didn't check the blank CD before using. Works great! I feel so stupid.

Back