• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

problem with original disc

KillerBob

I am getting Planet Earth Disc 1 errors. It gets all the way to 50% then I get..

File 1 D:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_03_4.VOB 23 TCSectorReader

Disc is perfectly clean. Get it on CloneDVD 2, DVDNextCopy, and 1ClickDVD Pro using both Anydvd and DVD Region + CSS Free (not at the same time).

It always gets to 50% then stops. Any ideas?

Last edited:
I am getting Disc 1 errors as well.

No. You're not. You don't have the HD-DVD version of this title. The thread you posted in is about an HD-DVD issue.

File 1 D:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_03_4.VOB 23 TCSectorReader

1. Uninstall DVD Region + CSS Free. It's completely useless and no longer developed.

2. Read question 7 from here: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=5091
(in all likelihood you have a bad original disc even if it plays fine)

Last edited:
Ok thanks for moving this. I wasn't paying attention to the thread I was in apparently. At any rate I am doing the CD/DVD speed thing right now. Will post results if any thing unusual pops up.

Back