• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I need to backup a backup.

purplexed

Before anyone says anything I want to explain.

I use labels on my dvds and I labeled one wrong. So in the future could I just backup a copy of the backed up dvd? or will I have to go to the closet and sort through 1200+ original dvds?

If I can how can it be done? I tried NERO some time ago but i ALWAY got an error on the new copy...

Input would be great.

You can use CloneCd, it works well for me. Also, you can use CloneDVD as well. I must say, nero and "Sonic record now" have also worked well for me.

Hope this helps:)

For whatever reason I thought that CloneDVD could not copy.

I am testing that method right now.

Thanks!

A copy should copy just fine. If it won't, you may have gotten a bad burn, on the original copy.
What kind of label? Paper? Peel it off, and clean the glue off. It's not the easiest thing to do, but worth the trouble.

A copy should copy just fine. If it won't, you may have gotten a bad burn, on the original copy.
What kind of label? Paper? Peel it off, and clean the glue off. It's not the easiest thing to do, but worth the trouble.

yea paper labels..
I tried, i got some "googone" or whatever it is called. i got about 90% of it cleared, but i gave up.

what are some other options that you guys use to label these dvds?

I want to go paperless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what are some other options that you guys use to label these dvds?

I want to go paperless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inkjet printable DVDs seem to be safe. I use a sharpie. Has worked well for me.

Any DVD burning software should make a 1:1 copy.
Labels are NOT good! Use a Shapie pen or get an printer that can do printable media.

For making straight 1:1 back ups I use Sonic Record Now. It works like a charm.

And for my use I just write on them with a Sharpie to title them. I don't trust paper labels to not gunk up my players.

If you guys saw my handwriting you would understand why I dont use a sharpie.

:)

Anyone use the printers that directly prints onto the dvd's?

if so what model do you use?

If you guys saw my handwriting you would understand why I dont use a sharpie.

:)

Anyone use the printers that directly prints onto the dvd's?

if so what model do you use?

I have used an Epson RX580 (a friends) that works great!

I have an RX580 and it works great. I just lay the original on the scanner glass and hit copy, and you have a perfect copy.

Back