• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

saw3 and open season

Saw3 Open Season no Problem

Found out that Virtual (BEEP) Professional and Latest Anydvd running in the back ground back ups are no problemo, Bad part you must burn using a dual layer burner and a dual layered disk and back up the entire disk, if you use Clone CD/DVD selection in the Virtual(BEEP) Professional even the latest encrytions are totally ignored and you can back up the newest movies even without waiting for AnyDvd to catch up. Love DVD Shrink and AnyDVD combo yet you have to wait over a week to get the latest bugs out of them.

My movie burnt fine but I just have them talking over the whole movie. I used anydvd and clonedvd. I only selected the movie (the top one) removed everything else. This also happened on Step Up.

i got the same problem with the open season ,i could not burn it, on the error message that said ''doesn't recognize the dvd drive,but after installing the new version of any dvd 6114,problem was solved but don't forget that i cleared computer from any version even cleared the line by executing by the fonction ''start,execute,then tap regedit,regedit shows ''hkey-currentuser then click on ''software'' then cleared the line identify as 'slysoft' then shut down computer ,restart computer,reinstall anydvd version 6113 or 6114
that's it

sometimes when i can burn a specific movie,i copy the file ''video_ts''from the dvd to the hard disk and after in browsing in clone dvd2 i locate the directory where i put the ''video_ts and i burn the movie,it's works but not for all.

saw3

I was able to copy saw3 with Nero 7.7.5.1 recode and Any DVD 6.1.1.4. I have not previewed the entire movie. It copied without a hitch. Clone DVD version 2.9.0.3 and Any DVD 6.1.1.4 will not copy the same Saw3 DVD. It gets a sector read error message somewhere around vts_04_0.vob.

It gets a sector read error message somewhere around vts_04_0.vob.

There have been some reports of some compatibility issues with Anydvd/Clonedvd2 and specific burners (with specific firmwares). Mostly, based on what I've read, these have been newer Liteon drives.

If NERO Recode will Rip AND do the transcode (read shrink), as well as hook to the nero burning ROM - why do you need to put DVDShrink back into the equation at all???

-W (getting confused)
You are right. Shrink is an old unsupported program, there are many programs that cost little or nothing that you can use. If in fact the author of Shrink as has been said here is now employed by Nero it would make sense for him to make Recode not compatible with Shrink so people will buy Nero. I do not even know if this is true but we could speculate for hours and nothing will be accomplished. When and if Shrink can open these titles is not known, I am sure it will be accomplished at some point. I do not think its a number 1 priority.:disagree:

You are right. Shrink is an old unsupported program, there are many programs that cost little or nothing that you can use. If in fact the author of Shrink as has been said here is now employed by Nero it would make sense for him to make Recode not compatible with Shrink so people will buy Nero. I do not even know if this is true but we could speculate for hours and nothing will be accomplished. When and if Shrink can open these titles is not known, I am sure it will be accomplished at some point. I do not think its a number 1 priority.:disagree:
DVD Fab and RipIt4Me are free and work good.

EDIT: I just successfully copied Open Season on Windows Vista with CloneDVD 2.9.0.3 and AnyDVD 6.1.1.4. Works good.

Last edited:
Thanks

:clap: Thanks for your help Webslinger. I never messed with audio. Whatever it picked as default I left it. Switched and it worked.

clonedvd 2 and anydvd doing great on open season

I just copied open season using clonedvd2 V2.9.0.3 and anydvd 6.1.1.4 had no problems. Movie and all extra features play fine.

Back