• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

clone cd problem

mark stanek

when i use clone cd everything goes according to plan. but when i try to watch backup dvd i get this alarm video_ts.ifo unable to open it seems as if it is reading my blank dvds as blank cds. i've tried several different brands with no luck

when i use clone cd everything goes according to plan. but when i try to watch backup dvd i get this alarm video_ts.ifo unable to open it seems as if it is reading my blank dvds as blank cds. i've tried several different brands with no luck

Read this/follow the steps: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=327

You can not use single layer blank media with Clonecd unless the original source disc is also a single layer disc. And Anydvd must be running in the background when you use Clonecd.

Last edited:
Back