• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anyone have their DVDs indexed? If so I would like to see whatcha got!

purplexed

I am curious to know what everyone else has in their collection.

If anyone wants to share that info, you can contact me in private or link a list here that would be great...
mine?

look at my sig.

:)

I'm still going through different programs to find the right one. I will post once I find one.

I'm still going through different programs to find the right one. I will post once I find one.

I started off using a spreadsheet.. Which seriously worked just fine, but then I upgraded to "All My Movies" (Paid version) and I have to say for how I use it this prog has been outstanding.

Just an FYI...

I started off using a spreadsheet.. Which seriously worked just fine, but then I upgraded to "All My Movies" (Paid version) and I have to say for how I use it this prog has been outstanding.

I was doing that too for over 2 years and then tried some of the dedicated programs. I found that DVD Profiler was the best one for my purposes and also allows one to post their list online (www.invelos.com (formerly Intervocative.com)) with private or public access. Especially since they got over some legal problems and came out with the new version.

Their tryware version allows up to 50 DVD's I think but it's cheap to purchase.

Back