• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Trouble with GhostRider

Carmevan

I'm having this error when I try to use Clone DVD:
Processing error
F/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_3.VOB Read error
Data error (cyclic redundancy check_
Please check disk and clean try again???
I've tried several times, cleaned disk, and retried and still does not work
I'm using brand new HP computer Pavilion a1730n, and Lightscribe dVd supermulti drive cd writer, windows vista what can I do?

Sounds like a bad disk. I would return it for a new one.

Ghost Rider

I'm having this error when I try to use Clone DVD:
Processing error
F/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_3.VOB Read error
Data error (cyclic redundancy check_
Please check disk and clean try again???
I've tried several times, cleaned disk, and retried and still does not work
I'm using brand new HP computer Pavilion a1730n, and Lightscribe dVd supermulti drive cd writer, windows vista what can I do?

My Ghost Rider cannot read this vob either in my Lite-On sata drive. But my Benq drive reads it fine.
However, I plan to return the disk tomorrow as defective.

My Ghost Rider cannot read this vob either in my Lite-On sata drive. But my Benq drive reads it fine.

Download Nero cd-dvd speed. It's a free program. Select the tab labeled "scandisc". Select the appropriate drive letter, and click "start". What are the results from both drives?

Ghost Rider

Clone DVD would copy my Ghost RIDER but the menu's wouldn't respond and you couldn't get rid of the commentary. I used NERO Recode and the DVD copied just fine and everything worked.

My replacement Ghost Rider works just fine - the original dvd was definitely defective - failing in the same place and manner as what the OP described.

My replacement Ghost Rider works just fine - the original dvd was definitely defective - failing in the same place and manner as what the OP described.

Quality control is becoming pretty bad . . . :(

Back