• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

problems copying movie to hard drive

modmouse78

was wondering why when i copy a movie to my hard drive, it splits up the movie into at least four different files. It might be like that for a reason, but was just wondering why. any help would be greatly appreciated.

was wondering why when i copy a movie to my hard drive, it splits up the movie into at least four different files. It might be like that for a reason, but was just wondering why. any help would be greatly appreciated.

modmouse

A movie on a DVD is never made up of just 1 file so this is perfectly normal.

open up your windows explorer and browse to a dvd drive that you have a movie disc in and view the VIDEO_TS folder - you will see there are a number of files:agree:

Back