• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Help with .vob edits?

griff

Can I edit a dvd file (.vob) and then convert and import it into a powerpoint presentation?

I need to edit part of a lecture on dvd (non-commercial) and insert
bits into powerpoint.

All PC based.

Any insight would be much appreciated!

Can I edit a dvd file (.vob) and then convert and import it into a powerpoint presentation?

You could use movie maker if you are running the correct Windows edition.

I'm not sure if movie maker can import VOB files but if it can't then use clonedvdmobile to convert to an divx avi and then use movie maker to cut up the avi into the different sections you need. The use the output from movie maker in your powerpoint slides.

If some one else will be presenting the presentation you will need to make sure that they have the same codecs as you do.

I do this sort of thing quite often and hove found Adobe Premier Elements v2 & v3 allowed me to do what you are trying to. With premier element I would create mpg files for use in the powerpoint presentation.

Back