• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cinavia, Feb, 1, 2012 and forwards

There's all kinds of things they COULD do but no. Not with current equipment.

Something I was thinking about would involve BD-R disc manufacturers producing discs with pre-stamped BD marks and then either the writing software being able to read the mark and generate the aacs structure to match it or having it provided on a memory card supplied with the pack of discs. Someone will probably shoot me down on this though. lol;)

I just saw my first "Audio is temporarily disabled due to Cinavia protection" tonight while watching Wrath of the Titans 3D bluray. I thought it's just supposed to disable HDMI audio. It disabled the audio to even my analog outputs!

This is on my PowerDVD 12 player. So, I uninstalled the player and installed the first release of PowerDVD 12 (build 1312); which was release immediately before the enforcement date.

PowerDVD Build 1312 works perfectly for me; even advanced features like 24P refresh rate switching and 3D. In fact, I can't tell the difference from the later builds; and, going to stick to this version from now on. I was lucky enough to find the non-trial registered users' installer; which allowed me to enter my PowerDVD 12 registration key.

There isn't really much documentation on which build added Cinavia; but, everyone's "guess" seems to be every patch after the initial release. It would be nice to know for sure though.

This is great... I was a bit worried I would have to resort to time-consuming degraded re-encodes.

I wasn't aware that they had DVD & Blu-Ray players in 1905...;)

Does anyone know what the last possible installer build (non-patch/non-trial) offered via Cyberlink download service to paid users (pre-build 1905)

The only full non-trial / non-patch installer I can find is CyberLink_PowerDVD12_Ultra_DVD110722-02.exe

This is on my PowerDVD 12 player. So, I uninstalled the player and installed the first release of PowerDVD 12 (build 1312); which was release immediately before the enforcement date.

So Cinavia detection is in fact now in software players.

I hope this now will lead to some further development into the insight as to how Cinavia detection is working exactly, and ways to circumvent it.

Pdvd 12 build 1905 is currently the only software player with cinavia detection. Any previous build for pdvd will not trigger it and is just fine to use.

Verstuurd van mijn HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e met Tapatalk

Pdvd 12 build 1905 is currently the only software player with cinavia detection. Any previous build for pdvd will not trigger it and is just fine to use.

Let's say I want to purchase this previous version, where can I look for it at? Cyberlink, Amazon ?

Apparently, it's only the trial version, if you have the paid version you get 1905c which appears not to detect Cinavia

Apparently, it's only the trial version, if you have the paid version you get 1905c which appears not to detect Cinavia

That seems weird don't you think? Wonder why they do it like that.

Don't know, but I downloaded the trial a few days ago and it did detect Cinavia whereas others are using the full 1905c paid version and it doesn't detect Cinavia

Are you certain about this? I bought PowerDVD a month or so ago; and, they gave me the full installer "1905". It definitely had Cinavia in it already. I would be very surprised if they decided to take Cinavia out in the subsequent 1905c full installer release.

Don't know, but I downloaded the trial a few days ago and it did detect Cinavia whereas others are using the full 1905c paid version and it doesn't detect Cinavia

I'll wait until James/Peer etc. are ready, thank you

I would wait to see what Slysoft does first about Cinavia before forking over your hard earned money to another company like *cough* Fengtao *cough* for a snake oil 'solution' that doesn't work.

When James, Peer, and Company come up with the solution to Cinavia, then we'll see this Forum and the Slysoft main page flooded with requests/orders for purchase of the solution.

I guess I wouldnt mind a BD ripping app that resamples the audio stream to remove Cinavia; so long as it does it at realtime BD ripping speed on an average speed PC. Otherwise, it's easier for me to just stick with BD players that dont have Cinavia detection in the first place

Back