• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

2D-Abspielfähigkeit von kopierten 3D-Blurays

Hänschen

Hallo liebe AnyDVD-Gemeinde

Nun habe ich bereits eine ansehnliche Sammlung von Blurays (deren Credits und Kritiken auf heering.be einsehbar sind), die auch teilweise im 3D-Modus vorliegen. Sie werden zukünftig auf einem 3D-fähigen JVC X30-Beamer via PowerDVD 10 gezeigt.
Frage: Wenn eine BR nur im 3D-Modus vorliegt und dessen 3D-Effekte nicht überzeugen, kann ich sie dann per Abschaltung des 3D-Modus' innerhalb PowerDVD im 2D-Modus ansehen oder muss ich das am Beamer machen oder gar irgendwelche Umkopierungen der Quelle vornehmen ? (Zuspielkette: NAS mit 3D-Blurays -> PC/Notebook mit PowerDVD 10 -> JVC X30-Beamer)

Grüße
hänschen :)

Last edited:
kann in PDVD abgeschaltet werden

Yes, but make sure to select "simulate 3D display" in AnyDVD settings!
Otherwise "3D-only" discs won't play.

Yes, but make sure to select "simulate 3D display" in AnyDVD settings!
Otherwise "3D-only" discs won't play.

Many thanks to James: The Simulation of 3D-Display is a PRE-selected option inside AnyDVD. So if not, I would have to copy all the collected 3D-Blurays again !!
But one question: These option "simulate 3D display" insinuates to me, to display a 2D-Bluray in a simulated 3D-Mode. This is not, what I want, but to switch off the 3D-Display showing a original 3D-Film in the 2D-mode.

Thanks to all
hänschen

Many thanks to James: The Simulation of 3D-Display is a PRE-selected option inside AnyDVD. So if not, I would have to copy all the collected 3D-Blurays again !!
But one question: These option "simulate 3D display" insinuates to me, to display a 2D-Bluray in a simulated 3D-Mode. This is not, what I want, but to switch off the 3D-Display showing a original 3D-Film in the 2D-mode.

Thanks to all
hänschen
Right mouse button help should tell you, that it is exactly what you want. ;)

The Simulation of 3D-Display is a PRE-selected option inside AnyDVD. So if not, I would have to copy all the collected 3D-Blurays again !!

Actually, no. This option is disabled by default.

Back