• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD mobile 1.8.0.6 beta

All good and fine, but ...

That is still a "nice to have" and up to now not one single CloneDVD mobile user has come to us asking about this. We concentrate on fair-use DVD > device and that's enough for us as the moment.

up to now not one single CloneDVD mobile user has come to us asking about this.
Well, at least this one did::agree:
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=49806

We concentrate on fair-use DVD > device and that's enough for us as the moment.
I understand there are other, more important things to do. But maybe, some day, when a SlySoft developer has finished his to-do-list and just doesn't know what to do with his time, he could think of HTML5 browsers as devices and add them to the profiles.

There's a bug in the ffmpeg.exe legacy transcoder when writing to a network destination.

\\<computername>\share\directory\file.ext

Please use instead

\\\\<computername>\share\directory\file.ext

1,2,3,4 slashes at the beginning. ffmpeg replaces a \\ sequence into a single \

That is still a "nice to have" and up to now not one single CloneDVD mobile user has come to us asking about this. We concentrate on fair-use DVD > device and that's enough for us as the moment.

Actually the idea of outputing to compliant H5V would allow the output to be played on ANY device that has a web browser (computers, phones, tablets, a re purposed router or digital toaster, TomTom),..!

Just an FYI, that may no longer be relevant to you.

I used 1.2.0.1 to create a whole bunch of .wmv files a long time ago (don't ask). Anyway, I've had to create a few new ones later, and none of the versions since 1.2.0.1 will do that entirely successfully. 1.8.0.6 will do it, and the resultant videos look like the ones created in 1.2.0.1 as far as metadata and file sizes go, and they do play in VLC but they don't play in Windows Media Player. A .wmv that doesn't play in WMP is a bit odd. I just re-installed 1.2.0.1 and the resultant .wmv's do play in WMP.

I know, unsupported feature, but just thought you should know anyway.

Glad to hear this

Mobile will support WebM, Ogg and AVC.

Considering this is the very first time we hear about his and how quickly we will support it is impressive... Good to know.

I used 1.2.0.1 to create a whole bunch of .wmv files a long time ago (don't ask). Anyway, I've had to create a few new ones later, and none of the versions since 1.2.0.1 will do that entirely successfully. 1.8.0.6 will do it, and the resultant videos look like the ones created in 1.2.0.1 as far as metadata and file sizes go, and they do play in VLC but they don't play in Windows Media Player. A .wmv that doesn't play in WMP is a bit odd. I just re-installed 1.2.0.1 and the resultant .wmv's do play in WMP.

Oh, by the way, 1.2.0.1 is processing these in 7 minutes, and 1.8.0.6 is taking 11 minutes.

Considering this is the very first time we hear about his and how quickly we will support it is impressive... Good to know.
Maybe Fernando has read this eight months ago and was just waiting for another CloneDVD mobile user asking for HTML5 video support to unleash his HTML5 video coding skills? Either way: Thanks a lot, Fernando!

Will work in WMP again soon.

Oh, by the way, 1.2.0.1 is processing these in 7 minutes, and 1.8.0.6 is taking 11 minutes.

Speed vs. Quality.

We'll add a slider to choose between fast/ugly and slow/beautiful.

Any idea when 1.8.0.7 beta will be released that takes advantage of multiple cores? On 1.8.0.6 it works at full speed with the original resolution but takes twice as long when trying to change it. Thanks for all the work!

Nothing like that in the works

Any idea when 1.8.0.7 beta will be released that takes advantage of multiple cores? On 1.8.0.6 it works at full speed with the original resolution but takes twice as long when trying to change it. Thanks for all the work!

We are concentrating on making mobile more and more flexible to better handle all the weird authoring issues. The engine is not designed for multi-CPU/threading and will not likely be altered to do so. We don't own it anyway.

more info...

Where can we order this disc? I can at least ask Fernando to look into it as many of these problems went away between 1802 and 1806 so this is a little strange. Is this on a non-XP machine and did you allow CloneDVD to send a report to slysoft.com?

beta CloneDVDmobile update

Is the update close for the CloneDVDmobile beta 1.0.8.6 in the near future?

update coming

I've been told the next beta or full release will becoming soon.

Back