• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Nerve

Frank

SlySoft Support Team
Customer: Sorry for my delay. I've completed my trial, and your software is pretty good. Can you recommend other companies and their software that I might try, who might have a lower price point and still yet deliver what I actually need?

This does not deserve a comment.

there's no match to slysoft stuff lol and why would a any business for that matter tell ppl where to find software that does similiar stuff for a lesser price. that aint good business. Lol

:bang:

Some people want the best things in life for Free.

NEWSFLASH: not all things in life are Free.

Besides, stuff like Slysoft's, Apple Computer stuff, a Rolls Royce, are worth their price because they put $$ in making it the best in their respective field.

:)

And here i thought i had seen any kind of stupid this world had to offer... Sometimes you get quite shocked :bang: :bang: :bang:

I second Ch3vr0n at that, nothing beats SlySoft's products. I've tried a few, including the silly Fab products. I'm still shaking my head even after the un-installation has completed :doh:

Dear Sir,
I really liked the Chevy Malibu that I test drove at your dealership the other day. Could you recommend a comparable, cheaper Ford product that I might buy?:bang:

Customer: Sorry for my delay. I've completed my trial, and your software is pretty good. Can you recommend other companies and their software that I might try, who might have a lower price point and still yet deliver what I actually need?

This does not deserve a comment.

I must acknowledge this is one of the priceless moments. I am having hard time believing it myself.

@ Frank
You could say sure open browser and point to http://www.google.ca

Seriously, I have tried anydvd, dvdfab, makemkv, 1Click dvd copy and few more. But nothing beat anydvd when it comes to performance and quality of finish product.

Last edited:
there's no match to slysoft stuff lol and why would a any business for that matter tell ppl where to find software that does similiar stuff for a lesser price. that aint good business. Lol

Well you can always find lower price but for quality nothing beats Slysoft. You get what you pay for in the end.

Back