• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Help with Nav DVD DATA ripping...

marcgrizz

I have a DVD+R DL disc that I have been trying to rip for a few days now... It can be done since I have a burnt copy of it. I am trying to copy a NAVIGATION DVD but when i get to around 99% it says cannot complete in the newest NERO. I have the newest version on AnyDVD and someone said they use it but they weren't very helpful. Anyone point me in the right direction? Or has anyone had same problems?
-Thanks marc

I have a DVD+R DL disc that I have been trying to rip for a few days now... It can be done since I have a burnt copy of it. I am trying to copy a NAVIGATION DVD but when i get to around 99% it says cannot complete in the newest NERO. I have the newest version on AnyDVD and someone said they use it but they weren't very helpful. Anyone point me in the right direction? Or has anyone had same problems?
-Thanks marc

Anydvd is intended for use with commercial dvd-video (movie) releases only. Consequently, I don't think Anydvd is what you need here.

But someone informed me to use it... ohh wells :(

Maybe CloneCD. It will make a 1:1 backup and I believe someone was able to make a successful navagational backup. Since it is 1:1, if the original is a +/- R DL, the blank must also be a +/- R DL. It has a 21 day free trial. See if it will work for you.

-Thanks marc
Hey Guy's,

I am trying to also make backup copies to my NAV DVD's. ALthough I am able to burn them my PIONEER AVIC D3 gives a read error.Please help

Hey Guy's,

I am trying to also make backup copies to my NAV DVD's. ALthough I am able to burn them my PIONEER AVIC D3 gives a read error.Please help

Anydvd is intended for use with commercial dvd-video (movie) releases only. Consequently, I don't think Anydvd is what you need here.

Try Clonecd.

Navigation Dvd

OK I was able to copy my NAvigation Disk with clone DVD. However, I get a read error when I put them in the Head Unit (PIONEER AVIC-D3). Can amyone tell me what I am doing wrong.

treyhogan said:
OK I was able to copy my NAvigation Disk with clone DVD. However, I get a read error when I put them in the Head Unit (PIONEER AVIC-D3). Can amyone tell me what I am doing wrong.
@ treyhogan,

Suggest reading Forum Member Webslinger postings #2 and #6.

Regards,
Coaster

Yes. Don't use Clonedvd. Use Clonecd.

Navigation copy - Tried CloneCD....it no work-y for me :>)

I realize the thread is old, but it's what came up in my search on the forum.

So I've tried this thread and followed it to the letter.: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=327

I have been unsuccessful trying to make a backup copy of my v4.92 Navteq DVD. :bang:

I've also tried dvd decrypter and imgburn, etc. I've tried all the methods that I could find. I'm looking for assistance in making a backup copy of my DVD so that I don't have to shell out $200 if I scratch my original.

Please advise and thanks!

Back